TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.
2 C4 v k* ~/ T! g# F& A全球华人的自由讨论天地 华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer) G* L/ p! C% s8 K
I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
# E' `2 f! W4 `( X/ P5 A) A华人论坛yayabay.com8 A9 t7 |/ j) p) j% x
I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere 华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer( `% `# \6 l0 e f/ }
( B* u( n8 `/ T9 i6 Y( j' g丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |