返回列表 发帖

最好的GPS 便宜货

TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.
" N, y2 j3 K; s) c+ B$ X/ J华人论坛
' t, |( L3 i1 l; m4 j# u7 x0 [华人论坛 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)华人论坛# t$ m9 e" L+ ?; Q
全球华人的自由讨论天地 2 I+ i3 ?- |/ ~5 d8 T
I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere 丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人' R$ l* Y1 }! s3 X

0 k9 E4 ?" z8 D4 F2 P: C; {9 t. J全球华人的自由讨论天地 we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.
返回列表