返回列表 发帖
5.  其他(请写出自己的看法)
个人情况因人因时因境对待,不能一下子下结论
我选2,有感情男方又还不错,情感上肯定很难断,但是结婚我肯定也不会考虑了。所以只能犹豫不决,但还是会选择分手。就像楼上姐妹说的,如果他妈妈现在还是那么这个男人根本不是男人;如果是为了养大男友而选择服务业但现在不是了,那我想法也有些自私:很多姐妹都说嫁人不要嫁只有妈妈带大的男生,婆媳关系肯定更加难处,因为你是在抢婆婆的宝贝。深以为然,现在婆婆为了带大这个男人,还去做小姐,这个牺牲多大啊,男方如果和母亲关系好的话就会因这点而极度容易变成愚孝。。。那我觉得这样的婚姻,十有八九要非常强大的耐性和包容忍让才能继续。再说,嫁人这边肯定也不太愿意自己的女儿嫁到这样的人家
很明显选择分的多啊,我也选的是毫不犹豫的分手。正如楼上许多姐妹说的,这种家庭里能出来正常孩子的几率很低,优秀就更谈不上了,当然,事业上,金钱上可能会很成功,但是人格有缺陷的话,不是金钱能够弥补的。这个险不能冒。
还有,楼上还有几位姐妹说如果做妈妈的是为了养活孩子才不得不做这行的话,听起来很伟大,可是仅限于小说和电视剧。不巧的是,我前几天深度接触了一个做小三的人,本来我是不带偏见的,因为我总觉得不应该先给人定性,不能得到名份一定是有不得已的苦衷,所以,我是当正常朋友来跟她交往的。但事实是几个月相处,几件事经历过,终于明白一点,做小三的人果然是不太懂得自爱的。----当然,我仅以一个人来否定一群人,可能有些偏主观。但是,我觉得一个人如果做这样的事,前提必定已经是不尊重自己了,那还能奢望她尊重别人吗?看过好几篇报道小孩子养家的,一个正常的成人应该也能养起家吧?---当然,这只是假设,有些事情没有经历毕竟也是不能说满的。惟愿大家都幸福安康,社会和谐,劳保体制更完善吧!
我也选1,不能接受
我选1,因为我怕麻烦,如果在一起了,今后肯定有很多闲言碎语,虽然可能是说当事人,但在一起后就作为亲人了,也忍受不了,会很郁闷的
1. 結婚是兩個家庭的事情 我爸媽家人不會接受 我再喜歡也不會在一起
当然分手了,不然以后生了孩子,孩子大了以后交了男/女朋友,人家也会犹豫“我男朋友本身优秀,可是奶奶是性服务从业者,我该和他继续么?” 谁都不想自己的孩子被这样嫌弃吧?
我想结婚不是两个人的事情,如果是这个情况我妈妈会拍死我吧
荣辱不惊,闲看庭前花开花落;去留无意,静观天上云卷云舒~
我想结婚不是两个人的事情,如果是这个情况我妈妈会拍死我吧
荣辱不惊,闲看庭前花开花落;去留无意,静观天上云卷云舒~
这个估计会被家里人拍死的~~
这样的人怎么可能优秀,即使事业上有能力,但性格上也会有缺陷的
看你对他的感情深不深了。
I still think getting married is just between 2 people...I guess I don't understand the mentality of involving 2 families.  Whatever choice your boyfriend's/husband's mother makes in life is her business.  You can advise, but ultimately it's her life and she can do whatever she want, and your boyfriend should not be responsible for.  (same thing as if your boyfriend/husband's dad is a murder/criminal, that doesn't make him one, he's not responsible his dad's doings. )  As long as the boyfriend is a good guy and loves you and if you love him, I don't see any reason of not getting married.

btw, I would think there are enough problems to deal with as a family when you get married, why would anyone want to involve parents or in-laws?  When you are married, your priority should change to your spouse and kids, that's your nuclear family.  Taking care parents/in-laws would be when you have extra time/effort/money and only if those actions don't hinder your current family relationships.  

I guess I don't agree with the logic "you must take care your parents".  Your responsibility should be your kids and your spouse.  I would never expect my kid to take care of me, it would be nice bu I would want to be independent and not a burden to someone else.  It's your choice to have a child, not the child's choice to be born.  When you are ready to be a parent, you better be responsible for taking care of the child, but NOT Expecting something in return.  That's not a reason to have a child.  Don't have a kid if all you want is someone to take care of you when you are old.  Save and invest your money and hire a care-taker if that's what you want.
I have to add something.  I forgot that this "boyfriend" has a good relationship with his mom.

Well, if he decides to get married, he better put his new family as a priority, if he can't do that, then there's no marriage (same for the girlfriend).
返回列表