返回列表 发帖

美国人怎么评论自己的法律

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA3Xy53hMMY
============================

AlphaKenny1
4 months ago
Just like politics, the justice system is a pointless game of deception and mind games; twisting meaning of what someone says into something they didn't.  They don't care about truth or justice.  Just twisting everything to fit their narrative no matter if it's the truth or not.  It's why innocent people are found guilty and why politics is rife with lies and corruption no matter who is elected.  No matter how this doctor was perceived or whether the side he supported won or not, I'm glad he exposed the stupidity in how the "justice" system works.

sowhat
sowhat
1 month ago
The justice system is garbage because the law of man can only be way inferior to the law of God. I've always thought that and this is absolutely confirmed over and over again by the way trials work. God bless you. But people don't get how ridiculous this system is and in their minds it's a cool great system. I'm glad someone gets it. God bless you.
T West
6 days ago
Lawyers and HIGHLY PAID expert witnesses share accommodations at the bottom of the barrel!
phoolishbwoy
4 days ago
This is how US government runs. Very slow process.
פיטרסון סקוט
6 days ago
“How many hours a week do you work in dialysis”
“What you’re basking is extremely non specific”
“........how. Many. Hours. Did. You. Work. In. Dialysis. Last. Week.”
“I don’t know”.....hence the creation of justifiable homicide....
Seth Abeles
Seth Abeles
3 months ago
Is that conrad Murray? AKA the guy who killed michael jackson? (one of the people in the background)
DeShawn 'Dawg' BNBG
7 months ago
No-one's in court for a friendly chat. When on the stand, you need to be like this doctor- require the attorney to precisely define EVERY freakin word in EVERY question s/he asks. If you don't, your words will be twisted into falsehood later on. Doesn't matter a damn how 'annoyed' you make anyone at the time.
Jason Buis
3 months ago
Generally Prosecutors and Lawyers are very insecure, scared boys and girls in adult clothing.  All they seek is validation from their client or tax payers.  People with one objective can easily get lost and confused.

I can't wait till I ever goto court someday.  I will start off by stating "for the record". I reserve the right to give non YES or NO answers if I feel any form of manipulation from anyone in this court room.

So this being said if anyone chooses to manipulate me with yes and no questions will be reported to the proper departments along with a possible lawsuit.
Daniel Hopkins
10 months ago (edited)
this guy wants you to give into a system he recognizes is highly flawed = boot licker
the courts have paid agents like this fear monger

Jim Socks
Jim Socks
2 years ago
This guys definitely one of them. Clearly trying to use a scare tactic

Samuel Johnson
1 year ago
What nonsense is this, this is foolishness. It appears this is a marketing strategy. Anyone who feels they have been wronged need to seek redress. Do your homework, attend some court case and seek justice. Lawyers are overrated the primary different between a trained lawyer is they are familiar with the court system and read more laws than the other man. Screw this guy and his bs.
返回列表