返回列表 发帖
回复 30# tianfangye

回复 31# 读读书

纯赌,风险还是很大的, 等FED出消息再见机行事。
The Federal Open Market Committee begins a two-day meeting today as policy makers weigh the timing of an interest-rate increase. Finance ministers in Europe began considering how to revive Greece’s rescue program and signaled their willingness to do a deal with Alexis Tsipras as long as he drops demands for a debt writedown. Gold has risen 8.3 percent this year amid speculation the Fed will hold off raising borrowing costs.

The “gold market’s focus may shift to the upcoming FOMC meeting,” James Steel, an analyst at HSBC Securities (USA) Inc., wrote in a note. “The market’s focus has been more so on global monetary policy expectations and less so on Greek developments. In the near term, bullion may continue to consolidate from gains made earlier in the year.”

Bullion for April delivery rose 0.2 percent to $1,283 an ounce on the Comex in New York, after falling earlier to $1,273, the lowest level for the most active contract since Jan. 20. Some 45 percent of 53 economists in a Bloomberg survey said the Fed will raise the benchmark rate in June.
本帖最后由 读读书 于 2015-1-27 20:01 编辑

回复 32# tianfangye

谢谢天方。
我现在对美股完全没方向了,根本不知道是该偏空还是偏多操作。而且对美国未来半年的经济形式也很悲观,如果不是还有仓位,最近不碰美股就省心了。
回复 22# not4weak

阴谋?
回复 33# 读读书

还是A股吧
回复 35# aimei

A股有几天没看,跟不上形势了。
大盘离3478不远了,上面还有3400压着,不好搞了。
个股机会多,领导多赚点。
同样感觉现在不如原来好做。要精挑个股

回复 36# 读读书
回复 36# 读读书

春节前会去新高
这个星期3400压着

C U GUYS @A SHARES
昨天盘后买的UVXY 今天卖在最高点,又设买点24, 还没买回来
回复 39# tianfangye

THE KING

最近VIX 很猫腻
回复  tianfangye

THE KING

最近VIX 很猫腻
aimei 发表于 2015-1-28 13:12

防止意外,下调23
回复 41# tianfangye

I sold them all but bought a little bit back at 24.85. I was thinking that UVXY would drop big after Yellon speaks...
回复 41# tianfangye

Now I sold the newly bought ones. I will buy back starting at 24.5
回复  tianfangye

Now I sold the newly bought ones. I will buy back starting at 24.5
qzhou3 发表于 2015-1-28 14:18

24.5 is reasonable price I missed。
不懂UVXY
绝不和进行人身攻击者争论,我的一条纪律。避免进行人身攻击的最简单方法是就事论事。
返回列表