返回列表 发帖
tube is closing to high, making a bowl. thinnly traded ipo. i have a position
Talked to a few traders that are shorting indexes, it is completely a torture. The sector rotation keeps them propped up.
回复 15# 沉默的大多数

bidu is making money. Bought using stop loss. Why stop loss? My understanding is to 1. make sure the momentum will continue 2. make sure the volume is not too large or too small. If too large, there might be a distribution, is that right? Thank you very much!
NICE PICKS
THANKS
~心宽灵深爱永远~
回复  沉默的大多数

bidu is making money. Bought using stop loss. Why stop loss? My understanding ...
ilovenyc1 发表于 2014-11-11 13:44

There are two ways to play a big up day. Buy stop set above previous day high. Another way this stock can do is flag, low volume pullback. Then you adjust your stop buy above the previous flag day high. You need volume to make sure the breakout is real.
The one happened to bidu is fake breakout, these days, a lot shakeouts

Take a look at tsla samthing, 248 buy point, a few shake out. Run to 250 then below 248 then up to 250
Need to make sure you are patient and you may need to take small losses. Or with small bite first.

Baba did the same thing at 92 area
Put more money in bidu and tsla

Tsla is a trash but it can bring money for us
回复 22# 沉默的大多数

有空来参加比赛
让大家目睹精彩
回复  沉默的大多数

有空来参加比赛
让大家目睹精彩
aimei 发表于 2014-11-11 15:47

No interest. I am trading my own hard earned money
YY earning tonight. Buy point 87. I do not trade off hour so let us see what it will do tonight and tomorrow
After market 82.9. If the indexes are not too bad tomorrow, market probably will like it.
Love TSLA tight bullish pattern.
DEFINITION of 'Blow-Off Top'

A chart pattern that indicates a steep and rapid increase in a security's price and trading volume followed by a steep and rapid drop in price and volume. The rapid changes indicated by a blow-off top, also called a blow-off move or exhaustion move, can be the result of actual news or pure speculation.
Talked to a few traders that are shorting indexes, it is completely a torture. The sector rotation keeps them propped up.
Bought some TNA, Some APPLE
返回列表