SuanC 发表于 2012-9-19 09:43

展开说说?为啥?
回复  Diver

明天跳水.
SuanC 发表于 2012-9-19 13:43

在没有严重超买的情况下,如果没有特大利空,俺以为横盘的可能性大,直到背离。
Gates tops Forbes 2012 money list, Buffett no. 2
RedCedar 发表于 2012-9-19 13:05

I wish it's me....  But, money is not All ....
熊熊的希望是大盘走出一个背离。这个,需要再冲一下。。。
I wish it's me....  But, money is not All ....
cellphone 发表于 2012-9-19 13:49

Right, 100% agree with you !
回复  Diver

明天跳水.
SuanC 发表于 2012-9-19 13:43

如果要跳水,是会在后天(本周五)或者下周一而不是明天。
在没有严重超买的情况下,如果没有特大利空,俺以为横盘的可能性大,直到背离。
cellphone 发表于 2012-9-19 13:46

我也觉得是这样。目前就是在等待一个消息选择方向。在没有消息的情况下,就猪横盘或者惯性冲高。
熊熊的希望是大盘走出一个背离。这个,需要再冲一下。。。
cellphone 发表于 2012-9-19 13:53

要回调的话,必须要有个借口理由或者MM动机(比如说杀CALLS)。
向上的第二腿。。。这个,就完整了,相当于第二只靴子楞下来了。。。

俺预期下午收盘要给出方向了。。。
俺已经注意到,前期大涨的个股今天开始大幅回调了。。。如果没有板块的轮动来推动,俺不看好后市。。。
如果这里不能够啦上去,俺预期会有一个大的下跌。。。(俺的洗桶说的)

加点水。。。

加点水。。。
棋王 发表于 2012-9-19 14:56

好。

The Bank of Japan became this week’s central bank provider of liquidity largesse, adding to the recent moves by the ECB and the Fed to attack economic pitfalls with monetary moves. The action precipitated a recovery in risk appetites, sending Asian shares higher, and pointing to modest gains in US stocks at today’s open. Shares in European markets were mixed, with the uncertainty of Spain and Italy bailout requests continuing to weigh on growth-related asset prices. According to the BoJ “the pick-up in economic activity has come to a pause,” yet another reminder of the troubling reason for central banks’ largesse. US markets will also receive more housing data this morning, expected to show new home sales at a four-year high in August and existing home sales higher for the second month in a row.
In response to the latest BoJ central bank move, Asian shares were broadly higher Wednesday. Of no surprise, it was Japan’s Nikkei that fared the best, up 1.2% to a four-month high, as the yen fell 0.6% against the dollar to ¥79.17, the lowest in a month. The BoJ announced a more aggressive than expected new stimulus package that increased the current asset-purchasing program by about ¥10 trillion ($127 billion) with the deadline for completion extended to the end of 2013 from June 2013. Elsewhere in the region, Hong Kong’s Hang Seng rose 1.2% as well, followed a 0.5% increase in Australia’s S&P/ASX 200, a 0.4% gain in China’s Shanghai Composite, and a 0.2% increase in South Korea’s Kospi.
不畏浮云遮望眼!
European bourses have shown less enthusiasm for the latest evidence of concerted central banks’ monetary might. Instead the focus remains on the willingness of its major peripheral nations, Italy and especially Spain, to accept the conditions that would come with a full bailout request. Peripherals’ bond yields, while still not sky-high, have begun to climb, and traders are nervous about Spain’s upcoming auction of up to
不畏浮云遮望眼!
返回列表