返回列表 发帖
苹果就是贵族体验,厚厚!
tfmegatron 发表于 2012-9-14 12:20

问题是,当一般大众都使用的时候,你的「贵族」体验就没了
没有否定啊。俺的观点就是,果粉之所以是果粉,除了产品本身的使用功能之外,还有果粉这一类的所 ...
cellphone 发表于 2012-9-14 12:20

You put too much into it, it is just a damn good cellphone

今天出了苹果9月的call。put基本归零了。综合起来,赚了小钱。
You put too much into it, it is just a damn good cellphone
CoolMax 发表于 2012-9-14 12:25

Not me, but all 果粉 (OK, you can say me a 果粉)
今天的重点工作是扫描。。。
cellphone 发表于 2012-9-14 10:28

手机大老, 我们应该是扫描可能追涨的 还是可能掉的厉害的 ? 谢谢!
手机大老, 我们应该是扫描可能追涨的 还是可能掉的厉害的 ? 谢谢!
RedCedar 发表于 2012-9-14 12:29

追涨的
追涨的
cellphone 发表于 2012-9-14 12:30

谢谢! 我也这么想.
(CBS News) Online shoppers in California are rushing to check out before midnight tonight. That's when Amazon.com and other online sellers begin charging sales tax for state residents.

In San Francisco, Chris Cheng has been on a buying binge. He's purchased a laptop sleeve protector, a camera, and is still shopping. He's aiming this week to cash in before online shoppers in California have to start paying sales tax.

Cheng told CBS News, "I said, you know, 'If I'm going to buy things, I should buy them now before the sales tax starts to be collected.'"

A new California law is requiring Amazon and other large internet retailers to start charging sales tax, just as brick and mortar stores do. It could bring the state $80 to $100 million a year. Across the country, states estimate they lose some $11.5 billion a year in uncollected sales tax.

California Congresswoman Jackie Speier, (D), of the 12th Congressional District, told CBS News, "When you're losing that sales tax revenue, that means it's affecting your roads, it's affecting the resources for local government, it's affecting the resources for education."

So Speier is pushing a bipartisan bill to give all states the authority to make online retailers collect sales tax. Tax-free purchases, she says, have given online stores an unfair advantage.

Speier said, "People come in, they look at the product, they kick the tires. They take the knowledge that the retailer has about that product, then they go onto the phone and buy it on Amazon."

Right now, Amazon collects sales taxes in only seven states. It's set to add seven more by 2016.

According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, states that currently collect sales tax are Kansas, Kentucky, New York, North Dakota, Texas, Washington, Pennsylvania. States that will collect in the future: New Jersey, Virginia, Indiana, Nevada, Tennessee, South Carolina, California.

At first, Amazon fought California over the law, but now it has agreed, not only to collect sales taxes, but also to build two huge distribution centers in the state, creating more than 1,000 full-time jobs.

Cheng said, "I thought about, well, you know that means I can't save that money anymore, but most importantly, Amazon's bringing jobs here to California, which for me that's a big win."

Cheng says he'll continue to shop online where he still expects to find bargains, even if they are no longer tax-free.
今晚的任务,就是在Amazon Shopping了。
VIX60终于除了个LH。。。下周一看看有没有LL。日线还早。。。
酷码,tlt后面会怎么走?
谢谢! 我也这么想.
RedCedar 发表于 2012-9-14 12:32

周末讨论吧,不急着进。
酷码,tlt后面会怎么走?
catbear 发表于 2012-9-14 12:35

我图上还有一条红线。
今晚的任务,就是在Amazon Shopping了。
CoolMax 发表于 2012-9-14 12:34

with your gain on TLT ...