返回列表 发帖
actually I fully attacked, for members, I let them be more conservative, since my goal for them is to develop a strategy to make a living from market...to make a fortune, it is up to their own ambition...

谋腚而后洞之。。。操股要性汁合一,知所行,行所知。。。湿战出真汁。。。对错概率和=101%,操股之101也。。。静虫穿壁,鸣蝉吸风。。。
在一个黄道吉日,朕顺其自然找个地方和爱妃们停车坐爱。。。Forum: trading1678.blogspot.com
回复  farshine

这可以理解他是一路空上来的,毕竟他看1280嘛,
不过本周如收在1340+,哦估计阿黄就 ...
棋王 发表于 2012-5-22 18:34

那也没事,I asked members to save enough extra margin for unexpected things...for myself, I have my own special way of money management (secret, patented, TM:)
本帖最后由 farshine 于 2012-5-22 18:40 编辑
yes,  we covered most shorts last Friday and saved a part, Monday added a part at 1315 area, and ...
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 18:29

make sense!
回复  farshine

这可以理解他是一路空上来的,毕竟他看1280嘛,
不过本周如收在1340+,哦估计阿黄就 ...
棋王 发表于 2012-5-22 18:34

今晚仔细看图,1340不是没有可能的! MM的心思没人知道!
那也没事,I asked members to save enough extra margin for unexpected things...for myself, I have ...
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 18:37

恩,不错,随机应变加上有效的资金管理。。。。
这是正确的炒股之道。

actually I fully attacked, for members, I let them be more conservative, since my goal for them is t ...
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 18:35

好心的皇上呀!
本帖最后由 黄道吉日 于 2012-5-22 18:48 编辑
make sense!
farshine 发表于 2012-5-22 18:37

that's because in such a big down trend, I have been trading the big picture, not 打游击。。。so, I use strategical way of position management, could be in a long range...or, u may call it a position trade...

such kind of way of trading is the central thing of big money big war, so, I do it this way when I have a clear vision about the big picture!
that's because in such a big dwon trend, I have been trading the big picture, not 打游击。。。so ...
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 18:45

本帖最后由 黄道吉日 于 2012-5-22 19:33 编辑

The key points of a position trade (or 行情玩法)are (1) a trend, and (2) allow enough room for expected or unexpected reverse moves.

Using ZS (soybean futures) as example: when I identified it was head forming, so shorted it at high, then first time drop to 1400 area support and broke it briefly, we covered it. Then we waited for a rebound, and yes, we first shorted 1420 area resistance since it could drop from there, and then later it actually rebounded to 1450 max resistance, so ok, fine, good, perfect, we attacked it there strongerly, and then it started to go down again, and along the way and while still far away from the target, we added at the local rebound! and then, finally, today, it piaji huala! back to expected quicker drop!! Bingo! we caught a big fish again!  the next target zone is still 1350-1300 or break it!  

similarly, using ES as example, we shorted a part at 1315 resistance since it could have dropped from there! then finally it really tested 1325 area, ok, fine, good, perfect! We attack attack attack!! then, piaji huala! Bingo, we caught it again! the later task of maintaining the position is much easier, and all need to do is to cover some at quick drop, reshort some back at local rebound, and to some point, only hold the remaining position to try the final target!

to do this, u need a vision and a strategy!

clear enough?

this is a way I teach on MSN, of course, more randomly and real-time data based...

评分人数

The key points of a position trade (or 行情玩法)are (1) a trend, and (2) allow enough room for expe ...
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 19:26

that's because in such a big down trend, I have been trading the big picture, not 打游击。。。so ...
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 18:45

頂一個!
The key points of a position trade (or 行情玩法)are (1) a trend, and (2) allow enough room for expe ...
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 19:26

阿黃真是 ... 有才!  天生的 trader!
ZS right now is at a stage of ES early May!

and it is one of our major holding! currencies line, GBP has such promising too, and CAD as a position trade we have been phasing out since it closing to target zone! Other currencies like eur and aud we have been reducing short at the drops too to prevent unexpected but save a part for expected big down!

gains from such big fishes have also helped us go through the extra reverse move of dapan!

So, we have no worry along the way at all (some new members indeed had nervousness for easy understanding reason---my vision is clear like water, but they not). Now, dapan also back to our way, all we need to do is try to profit better...

评分人数

阿黄以后要多帖点,别啥会员不会员的。。。
让哦们多理解,学习,也对你的事业有好处,不是?
至于你的理论是否有效,那就让大盘来证明。。。。。
正确率高了,自然学生就多了。。。。。

阿黄以后要多帖点,别啥会员不会员的。。。
让哦们多理解,学习,也对你的事业有好处,不是?
至于你的理 ...
棋王 发表于 2012-5-22 19:48

最少从朕2010夏天来之后,没人比朕告诉你们更多好东西了,只是大多数人不清楚,只有一两个心里真正明白的。。。这就叫,知音难觅啊。。。