返回列表 发帖
不怕,a sharpshooter is a sharpshooter! 大部队已经盈利了!期权已经当天double了!更不要说中线的外 ...
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 16:56

哦,祝福!

。。。
今天上午1325区域全线出击了!期货期权一齐上满!重腚压顶!猛蹲狂砸!

然后就去延期绿卡去鸟。。。NND, ...
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 16:43

哈哈哈哈!牛牛把ES卖给了皇上,拿着30个点利润看着皇上重腚压顶!猛蹲狂砸! 皇上的腚确实是挺沉的!
不怕,a sharpshooter is a sharpshooter! 大部队已经盈利了!期权已经当天double了!更不要说中线的外汇了!还有商品ZS等又如愿开跌了!deep in the gain, no worry about pain!

朕撂下句话!这次要是不跌入朕的目标区,朕就退休,连YYB也不来了!

钦此!
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 16:56

阿黃 不需要跟自己打賭這樣 咖啡廳還是得來不管市場是否如偶們所猜想的走法
哈哈哈哈!牛牛把ES卖给了皇上,拿着30个点利润看着皇上重腚压顶!猛蹲狂砸! 皇上的腚确实是挺 ...
farshine 发表于 2012-5-22 17:13

你要是不卖,很快就进厕所下水道了,连本带利那种。。。不信拉倒,反正我是信了。。。
你要是不卖,很快就进厕所下水道了,连本带利那种。。。不信拉倒,反正我是信了。。。
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 17:17

所以一听皇上要重腚压顶!猛蹲狂砸!牛牛慌不择路,赶快逃跑!
阿黃 不需要跟自己打賭這樣 咖啡廳還是得來不管市場是否如偶們所猜想的走法
snowrider 发表于 2012-5-22 17:14

不用怕,想让朕消失,没那么容易!
不用怕,想让朕消失,没那么容易!
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 17:18

偶是不怕 偶加碼空在 1324 現在很輕鬆
偶是不怕 偶加碼空在 1324 現在很輕鬆
snowrider 发表于 2012-5-22 17:20

1325 area is the correct and perfect short zone!!! 朕就怕她不去,还留悬念,现在空姐已经占领无忧角了,然后就是驱妞妞于悬崖边,上演群妞够淫荡大戏!

1325 area is the correct and perfect short zone!!! 朕就怕她不去,还留悬念,现在空姐已经占领无忧角 ...
黄道吉日 发表于 2012-5-22 17:47

偶知道 偶空它 1324 是要讓它一點 因為有太多次點價不成交的情形發生 所以偶要讓它一些
呵呵呵呵呵呵呵!
那,这是昨晚写的今天的view post and today's updates! (股票类具体是那些,裆国机密,恕朕就不列了)。。。see? today could close a doji! and it closed a perfect shooting star! 一切都在掌控之中!昨晚在这里吹大牛的最狠的走法,直接gap down go down, 没有发生,只能说明妹妹更阴险,目标更大!又给你一天机会不跑,怪不了别人喽。。。现在该测的都测喽,说不定明天就开始玩更狠的喽。。。

Make Love with Market 坐爱大盘 2012-5-22

Today market had a rebound to retest the broken former support now resistance es=1315 area.  We shorted this rebound and waiting for a new down to our target!

The view of market next move and our trading plan are described as below---

(The market view for tomorrow as below is for members only!)
If you want to read more about my up-to-date market view, please subscribe to trading1678member.blogspot.com

2012-5-21 Night session:

Market has been flirting around the top area of daytime rebound, and it seems it is topping.

The coming days:

My big picture is not changed yet! Market should have a new low, and the target is still YM=12050 area!

Today all three hit the day resistance that are supposed to be retested. So as early as tomorrow, market would go back to down mode and to try our target! If tonight futures drop first, tomorrow directly gap down and go down, it is the best case! or if tomorrow only small up/down to make a small doji-like bar, it will drop later days!

Currencies:
have been basically doing the similar things, so the only mentionable thing is that GBP and CAD are relatively weaker than others, and this is good to us since they are our position plays.

GBP: next target 1.57-1.56, then 1.55-1.54
CAD: next target 0.9750-9650 --- target upper range reached, so be careful of new short!

Commodities:
our position play ZS has been going down nicely as expected, the target 1340-1300 remains effective!  
ZS: hold shorts, target 1330-1300 first! Later could break 1300 to lower range!
ZW: pull back mode, wait for 640-610 to cover
ZC: pull back mode, wait for 620-580 to cover

Stocks:
It seems the banks did not participate in the rebound much and remain very weak, so they are still the best shorts so far, choose the ones that have not down big way yet! Last night I listed some in a post, and reference targets still remain valid!  

A special alert: In case market still tries to rebound more somehow, hold your current shorts to see, and until confirmed new down, be cautious of adding new ones!

Have fun and happy trading!

3 comments:
黄道吉日 said...
today so far hourly signaled out with sell---typicall a new high to finish the pattern---use es resistance=1325-27-30 as reference, if stops there or below, short! I updated stocks to short, you may choose several! The market has not reversed and it should go down to our target zone, and use YM 12100-12000 (support 12050) as reference once new down starts! today I am mostly outside for some personal things, stick to the plan if it goes as said!
May 22, 2012 10:37 AM

黄道吉日 said...
back home! and big down coming! tomm and later will bloody, and to our taeget!!! short stocks by close!
May 22, 2012 3:48 PM  

黄道吉日 said...
spx and dji closed shooting stars! naz and rut closed red bars! the rebound is ended and new waterfall is coming! it will be quicker and shoot into our target area! for stocks, u can still short after hour! and tomm morning if not gap down, short and put, if gap down and a rebound, short! target remains! News aspect, greece may exit euro, which will cause a crash first on eur then maybe a relief rally, same effect to dapan!
May 22, 2012 4:15 PM  
Post a Comment

评分人数

谋腚而后洞之。。。操股要性汁合一,知所行,行所知。。。湿战出真汁。。。对错概率和=101%,操股之101也。。。静虫穿壁,鸣蝉吸风。。。
在一个黄道吉日,朕顺其自然找个地方和爱妃们停车坐爱。。。Forum: trading1678.blogspot.com
偶知道 偶空它 1324 是要讓它一點 因為有太多次點價不成交的情形發生 所以偶要讓它一些
snowrider 发表于 2012-5-22 17:51

exactly, it was 1326-1327, so I allowed an area 1325-27-30......this is called sharp shooting!...

to leave some room for in and out, always a good habit...

A special alert: In case market still tries to rebound more somehow, hold your current shorts to see, and until confirmed new down, be cautious of adding new ones!

这是你的原文,可是你却在1325又加空仓了!如果follow 你的建议,应该是hold, not average up!
本帖最后由 黄道吉日 于 2012-5-22 18:42 编辑
A special alert: In case market still tries to rebound more somehow, hold your current shorts to see ...
farshine 发表于 2012-5-22 18:22

yes,  we covered most shorts last Friday and saved a part, Monday added a part at 1315 area, and today fully attacked at 1325 area! anything wrong? I don't see any logic problem...

the formerly saved part still good, 1315 part back in gain, 1325 大部队 nice gain, xixi...

read all the text and comments...and my everyday's view post has consistency, so u need read all to get a clear idea of my reasoning and actions...the daytime comments are only as updates for a new member who cannot come to MSN, and all others on MSN I do real-time guide and tutoring...when more members, I will update more often in blog since then I will only keep students and profit-sharing ones on MSN for time sake...
回复 58# farshine

这可以理解他是一路空上来的,毕竟他看1280嘛,
不过本周如收在1340+,哦估计阿黄就要石化了。。。。

返回列表