返回列表 发帖

[转贴] 离题万里--猜猜他的主题

I’m writing this while sitting in a hotel room. To my left is the Pacific Ocean and all the magical San Francisco fog stuff people kept whispering to me about. About 12 floors downstairs Claudia is doing yoga in the gym.

About four feet directly behind me is a woman that is a complete stranger to me who is having an unbelievably long orgasm. There’s a wall between us. Hold on a second while I take a glass and listen against the wall.

Now I hear nothing. Now I hear a toilet flush. Maybe they are finished. What I really want to do is eavesdrop on their conversation now. Do they rate themselves. I’m kind of assuming they just met. Its about 5:30am. So maybe they met last night, had sex, and now they just finished having morning sex.

So maybe now they are rating their performance or telling their life stories. Hold on a second while I check.

I had my ear on the wall for five minutes just now. I didn’t hear anything. Maybe they are asleep or maybe they immediately got up and went to breakfast. Mmm, bacon, pancakes, coffee, mimosas, croissants. Must…satisfy…all..cravings…by 7am.

What do they look like? Are they midgets? Three feet tall? You have to admit that would be a little funny. Don’t deny it. Even midgets would laugh at me saying this. Or elves. Whatever.

Maybe it’s someone famous. Maybe it was Lindsay Lohan. Hold on while I check my itunes library to see if anyone within the purvey of my hotel wifi is sharing all Lindsay Lohan’s masterpieces. Nevertheless, if there was no wall there then this whole thing would probably have been pretty awkward. I probably would not have been able to keep staring at the computer screen, for instance.

(I heard that Lindsay Lohan sometimes stays at this hotel. Could it be?)

If someone had the glass to the wall when I was 18 and first attempting whatever it was they were doing in the other room all they would’ve heard was me saying, “I’m sorry. I don’t really know what I’m doing.” And then, “I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s going on. Give me another chance.” But even then, I doubt they could’ve heard that over the ridiculously loud Pink Floyd music.

Sex is like driving. In polls, nine out of ten people think they are “above average”. Let’s say for a second that “average equals median” (I don’t want to get into basic math arguments in the comments). Clearly, then, it’s impossible for nine out ten people to be above average.

It’s also like sales or negotiating or poker or being “a good judge of people”. Nine out of ten think they are above average.

Most people have over-inflated views of their performance in a variety of areas.

Let’s go back to Malcolm Gladwell’s book, “Outliers” for a second. To guarantee being among the best in the world at something you pretty much need 10,000 hours of practice as per his “10,000 hour rule”

[Update: I left my room to go to breakfast right as they were leaving their room. He looked like he was a professional basketball player. She was fully dressed and he was just wearing t-shirt pants. On the elevator she asked him what he was going to do for the rest of the day and he just said, "I donna" and then at the door of the
hotel he waved goodbye to her.]

How To Be the Best At Anything You Want to Do
Let’s go back to Malcolm Gladwell’s book, “Outliers” for a second. To guarantee being among the best in the world at something you pretty much need 10,000 hours of practice as per his “10,000 hour rule”

This is all I got

评分人数

江南有丹桔,经冬犹绿林。 岂伊地气暖,自有岁寒心。 可以荐佳客,奈何阻重深。 运命唯所遇,循环不可寻。 徒言树桃李,此木岂无阴。
sex is like driving....

clearly, I am above average.......
谋腚而后洞之。。。操股要性汁合一,知所行,行所知。。。湿战出真汁。。。对错概率和=101%,操股之101也。。。静虫穿壁,鸣蝉吸风。。。
在一个黄道吉日,朕顺其自然找个地方和爱妃们停车坐爱。。。Forum: trading1678.blogspot.com
回复 3# 黄道吉日

You must have practiced that for 10,000 hours.
回复  黄道吉日

You must have practiced that for 10,000 hours.
何鸿燊 发表于 2011-12-11 17:33

跟四姐比起来,只能算小巫见大巫,汗颜呀。。。
假设人从20岁做起,每天一次,每次1个小时,做到50岁---掐头去尾平均估算的话。。。那人一生中正好可以practice 10000 hours..........

老何must be more than above average.......
so, 10000 hours is a golden standard ---- rate yourself....................
~心宽灵深爱永远~
aimei 发表于 2011-12-11 18:08

u r definitely top cache and outperforms the most...
回复 9# 黄道吉日

Kick and punch

I have read an article that in the west, the starting age is 13-15
回复  黄道吉日

Kick and punch

I have read an article that in the west, the starting age is ...
aimei 发表于 2011-12-11 19:17

所以说,还是你厉害呀。。。
所以说,还是你厉害呀。。。
黄道吉日 发表于 2011-12-11 19:25

do you know how to measure ................
LMAO
do you know how to measure ................
LMAO
aimei 发表于 2011-12-11 19:28

你这不是要逼朕再发展一门新学科嘛。。。
你这不是要逼朕再发展一门新学科嘛。。。
黄道吉日 发表于 2011-12-11 19:36

gagagaga
我希望阿黄注意身体,学会养生
江南有丹桔,经冬犹绿林。 岂伊地气暖,自有岁寒心。 可以荐佳客,奈何阻重深。 运命唯所遇,循环不可寻。 徒言树桃李,此木岂无阴。
返回列表