返回列表 发帖
Yes, ma'am.  So that's why I kept loading, right!?
snowrider 发表于 2011-7-3 14:49

Say, you got fully loaded, where is your bottom line?  In what case will you admit that you are wrong?  Lucky you did not trade futures.  I cannot believe one can hold a futures long position to bear the pain to see market dropped from 1370 back to 1260 without cutting loss and stayed calm.
Say ... at this moment, you are 100% right (because the market surged).

Ask yourself what you are going to do in some WHAT IF case.  What are you going to do if the market makes a U turn?  At what point you will admit the fault?  After breaking 200 MA?  Or after breaking the neckline?  Only 蓋棺才能論定.  If you don't take the money out from the table, you are not winning yet.
you load and load, and then piaji...what would you do?
tfmegatron 发表于 2011-7-3 14:51

Good question!  If it piaji, then I liquidate my long and start shorting the market.
Because my prediction was against my strategy, I was not sure what the correct direction was.  That's why I hesitated to get fully loaded.  I sensed some risk in behind the market.  The super bear is planning something big.
本帖最后由 tfmegatron 于 2011-7-3 15:05 编辑
Good question!  If it piaji, then I liquidate my long and start shorting the market.
snowrider 发表于 2011-7-3 14:59

and then mkt contiues to go up after piaji, what would you do???
and then mkt contiues to go up, what would you do???
tfmegatron 发表于 2011-7-3 15:03

Good question again!  Then I reverse my previous reverse.
Hey let me ask your question for you...
What if the market goes down again?

Then my answer will be to reverse the reverse of my previous reverse.
Keep on reversing ... till seeing grand ma.
If that is the destiny, let it be it.
Good question again!  Then I reverse my previous reverse.
snowrider 发表于 2011-7-3 15:04

so you are totally controlled by MMs, you are behind the curves,,, the correct strategy is like what i said, you missed the entry, then just pass this cycle,,, wait with full cash...
Good point.  Then how do you know where I will enter my reverse?  Do you think that I would short under the basement?
That brings up a good discussion topic:

How to Control Risk?
I've seen grandma more than 10 times (I actually cannot even remember how many times).  That's the cost to stay in futures market so many years.  Trading stock?  No such risk!  No worry!  Peace!
本帖最后由 tfmegatron 于 2011-7-3 15:24 编辑

wait with patience, let mkt unfold itself,,, you don't have to be in the mkt if you don't have good mood and full confidence,,, once the setup (you are confident with) occurs, you jump in, that's your next entry...
返回列表