悲观者往往是因为知道的太多。
无知者才成为勇士。
那3个脚踏进放射水的, 是因为无知而无畏
顶老秋, 这个世界,最终是公平的
15# momowang

穿着当年731细菌部队的装备在放射线下工作
那些倒进去的牛奶会污染地下水
应该放弃那块地方, 杀掉所有的动物
日本爆发福岛核灾,让马来西亚也省思是否应该盖核电厂。马国环境工程局顾问陈嘉庆说,欧洲辐射风险委员会(ECCR)预测此次福岛核电厂外洩事件,将导致全球12万人患上癌症。

据《星洲日报》25日报导,马来西亚举办 「2021:大马拥核?反核?从日本地震浩劫谈起」的讲座会。英国剑桥大学化工博士陈嘉庆指出,根据美国伯克莱大学医学教授葛福曼医生预测,1986年俄罗斯发生的车诺比核电厂爆炸事故,已导致欧洲47万5千人死于癌症;同时,也有47万5千人患上癌症。他说,有医师发现低水平辐射也会导致癌症,辐射问题将导致小孩或胎儿带来严重的问题,因为他们的器官和细胞组织还在成长中,所以对辐射特别的敏感。

与会的工程师黄志德说,马来西亚最主要的问题是,没有全面的核能政策和处理核能问题的技术。他说,核电厂当中所产生的废料,会遗留至几百甚至几千年;此外,这当中需要3百年的时间,其危害才会有所减少。

黄志德补充,一旦发生核电厂辐射外洩的问题,经济与政治都会受到极大影响。例如日本核灾虽然发生在离东京2百公里的福岛,但是问题早已扩散到更大的范围。

另一位学者黄孟祚说,许多环保组织提出的替代能源,在马国并没有多大成效,因为太阳能、风力和水力都不至于能发挥其替代的功能,不适合成为能源效益。他说,在欧洲,比如瑞士和荷兰,政府都是通过公投的方式,询问人民有关建设核电厂的意见。荷兰政府甚至拨款给民间团体,让人民召开会议,并提呈研究报告于政府。
现在终于想到了

原来灌进的海水都会变成辐射水

到处乱流!

福岛核电厂辐射危机不断升级,「福岛 50人」更有两人遭核辐射水灼伤,令到刚从美国和加拿大运抵的机械人成了协助清理灾场的最佳武器。

除了上周出动的日本三井公 Moni-Robo可检测辐射及易燃气体,加拿大的 Inuktun公司的机械人配备摄录功能,对仍是漆黑一片的核反应堆,可说大派用场。美国的 iRobot重 68公斤,配备履带,可以爬楼梯,又配备一隻可举起 100公斤重物件的机械臂,经改装后亦可携带消防喉,向反应堆射水,代替人类进入高危区域工作。

外界最关注「机械兵团」将扮演甚麽角色,如当局会否用它们处理熔化的炉心部份。不过它们身价不菲,但厂房内充满之前用于冷却的海水,让它们深入救灾的话肯定会受损或报销。
日本首次发现核子反应堆堆芯熔化的证据。福岛第一核电站排水口的海水,验出含有微量放射性元素锆-95,由于燃料棒通常包裹锆锡合金壳管,专家怀疑是燃料棒熔化后令壳管的锆释出,显示堆芯保护罩或核废料池可能已受损破裂,恐释出大量辐射。东京电力昨承认,第3号机组内令3名员工感染超标辐射的水,比反应堆正常运作时堆芯水的辐射高1万倍,进一步印证堆芯已熔化。

日本新闻网报道,位于西日本的岛根县和冈山县,已宣布验出微量放射物,反映福岛核泄漏已影响到西日本。官房长官枝野幸男昨坚称,一切还需要专家来进行分析,但承认「辐射扩散至西日本」这可能性不能否定。

东电昨日表示,他们仍在评估核电站损的程度,暂时未知何时能启动冷却系统,或许要超过1个月。目前日本当局仍将事故列为国际核事故7级表中的第5级,但日本一名核安全官员说,「我们不能排除升至第6级的可能性」,称要视乎事态发展。

东电表示,周三上午抽取了核电站排水口以南约330米处的海水化验,赫然发现1公升水含有0.23贝克的锆-95。除了锆-95,排水口附近海域也已验出碘131、钌106、碲132、碲129及铯134等放射元素。 (哈哈, 放射性元素大汇总了!!)日本核能专家杉山亘表示,海水中含有锆-95,足以证明核燃料包裹管已被熔化,也许外泄的辐射物来自燃料棒。

东电又称,3号机组反应堆涡轮工作室地下一层的水中,碘、钴和铯等放射物质含量,达到每公升390万贝克,比正常运作中的反应堆内部正常值高出1万倍,因此相信3号反应堆的保护壳与核废料池,有可能已严重损坏,释出高辐射。堆芯熔化一直是科学家最担心的情,因为若反应堆堆芯的保护壳出现破损,有害辐射物质就会大量外泄。

福岛核电站3名工人周四在3号反应堆工作时,被高辐射水沾染脚部,其中两人送院,估计要留医4天,但健康未有异常。日本时事通信社称,两名送院员工检查后,发现有吸入放射物质,出现体内辐射污染,但症状轻微,当局认定毋须治疗。

东电表示,3人工作时间约40到50分钟,暴露的辐射含量约173到180毫希。日本NHK报道,两名工人在牵引电缆时,因脚踩入含高辐射物质的水中,导致皮肤直接接触到铯137和碘131等辐射物,产生辐射中毒反应。当时工作环境积水约15厘米,防护衣底下的服装也泡到积水。《报知体育》称,送院两人当时穿的并非长靴,仅是短靴。内阁官房长官枝野幸男昨下令东电加强员工的保护措施,避免再有类似情出现。

日本经济产业省原子能安全保安院昨早曾透露,3号机组核反应堆有可能已受损,但下午却改口称「没有数据显示反应堆安全壳受损。辐射物质很有可能是从阀门处泄漏,或是由于排放出含辐射蒸气」。日本防卫大臣北泽俊美昨说,鑑于以海水作为冷却措施可能造成盐分积聚,造成反应堆腐蚀问题,美方表示愿意提供淡水作冷却之用。
【锆-95】(zirconium-95)

质量数为95的锆的放射性核素。符号 [^95Zr] 。半衰期63.98天。发射 [\beta] 辐射(主要能量为0.366兆电子伏)和 [\gamma] 辐射(能量为0.756兆电子伏)。可从反应堆中以中子轰击 [^94Zr] 制得,也可从核燃料裂变产物中提取。科学研究中用作示踪剂。

【碘-131】(iodine-131)

质量数为131的碘的放射性核素。符号 [^131I] 。半衰期8.03天。发射 [\beta^-] 辐射(最大能量为0.606兆电子伏)和 [\gamma] 辐射(能量复杂,主要为0.365兆电子伏)。可用 [^130Te] 作靶子经反应堆中子辐照产生。用作示踪原子及临床上用于甲装腺功能检查。大剂量 [^131I] 用于治疗甲装腺功能亢进及甲状腺肿瘤。

钌106 runthenium-106

性质:一个有较高裂变产额的裂变产物,主要放射性核素是103Ru(T1/2=39.35d)和106Ru(T1/2368.2d)。钌的化学行为极其复杂,难以去除,因此是后处理中一个重要裂变产物。

放射化学的一个组成部分,研究与钌的放射性同位素有关的化学问题。在核燃料后处理工艺中,钌的化学行为复杂、价态多变,是难除去的裂变产物之一。
  放射性同位素  已发现钌有15个放射性同位素。钌的主要放射性同位素及其核性质和产生方式见表。其中钌103和钌106是裂变产物核素,钌106有一个半衰期30秒的子体铑106。这两个核素的裂变产额较高,寿命较长,具有强的β-、γ放射性,是裂变产物中的重要核素。
本帖最后由 秋之皓月 于 2011-3-25 18:57 编辑

Fuck!

looks this from UC BerKeley

http://www.nuc.berkeley.edu/node/1949

Home » Forums » Berkeley Radiological Air and Water Monitoring Forum
tellurium

Hello:

I had a question about tellurium 132. I found this on google:
Tellurium 125, 128, 130125Te 127Te 128Te 129Te 130Te 131Te 132Te

Tellurium-132 and its daughter 132I are important in the first few days after a criticality. It was responsible for a large fraction of the dose inflicted on workers at Chernobyl in the first week.

(Heading to a direction of Chernobyl.... just the matter of time...!! The final result could be even worse.... )

The isobar forming 132Te/132I is: Tin-132 (half life 40 s) decaying to antimony-132 (half life 2.8 minutes) decaying to tellurium-132 (half life 3.2 days) decaying to iodine-132 (half life 2.3 hours) which decays to stable xenon-132.

The fact that tellurium has been detected here in California, is that evidence that it indeed came to a meltdown in Japan?
Or does telurium get produced in a normal reactor without meltdown?
Is it possible that the Japanese hide the fact that a melt down occured if tellurium indeed only appears in a meltdown? Also, I read about Xenon found in airsamples, did you find any in the water?

thank you.

Simone
本帖最后由 秋之皓月 于 2011-3-25 19:01 编辑

Home » Forums » Berkeley Radiological Air and Water Monitoring Forum
Fallout effects from Fukushima on the US west coast...

http://www.nuc.berkeley.edu/node/1944

I would be interested in your reaction to:

http://idealist.ws/

http://www.stretchingminds.wordpress.com/

Are they wrong? If you could give a scientific explanation why it might make me feel a little better about this situation...

Here is an excerpt:

[slightly technical] A nuclear engineering academic
department scientist at a university in California has recently made
public the concentrations of radioactive material found in rain water collected
on the roof of a hall on a Berkeley campus.  The values reported for March 19 were
measurements of 5.61 Becquerels per Liter for Iodine-131 and 0.26
Becquerels per Liter for Cesium-137 (a sampling run ending on 3/20
found slightly lower levels of Cesium-137 and 7.1 Becquerels per Liter for Iodine-131.)

If our calculations are correct, and
the units convert to 151 picocuries per Liter of water for Iodine-131 for the March 19th values, then each liter of tap
water consumed at these levels will give affected Americans a thyroid dose of
about 1 millirem (or 1,000 microRems).   [NRC NUREG 1.109 rev. 1
Oct. '77 gives 0.0139 milliRems thryoid dose per pCi of I-131 for infants; and
0.00195 mRem for adults). We use average of 0.008 milliRems thryoid dose per pCi. ]

If our estimates are correct, each
liter of tap water (March 19th values) with Cesium-137 is 25% of the levels that scared the pants
off Taiwanese officials on March 20 when imports of Japanese beans were measured at '1
becquerel of cesium ...detected in 1 kilogram (about 2 pounds) of fava bean.'  

The Berkeley lab's levels are equal
to 7 picoCuries per liter/or kilogram of Cesium-137 in rainwater, which, if
manifested at those levels in grown foods, this would be similar to lower levels
in the U.S. food supply in the 1960s. More maps on that here.  

How do foods become contaminated
by rainwater?  It is well established that cow milk tends to
reflect a concentration about 1,000 times the levels of radioiodines in the air over a pasture.
This effect, called bioaccumulation, also applies (although to a lesser extent) to cesium-137 and
strontium-90 in milk.
The radioactive
'distilling' effect in the air-grass-cow-milk-human chain is enhanced when it rains because
precipitation is more effective at depositing airborne radioactive debris to the ground
than with 'dry deposition.'  Even on dry feed lots, cows drink from puddles of rain
water and are exposed in other ways to their rain-soaked environment.
So, the slightly
radioactive levels in California air - according to recently
released EPA data - that included a high reading of 0.068 picoCuries per cubic meter (March 18, San Francisco, CA) for
iodine-131 means that pasture-fed dairy cow milk measuring 68 picoCuries per
*liter* may have recently been on Bay Area store shelves. Iodine-131 levels in milk could have been even higher than this because the EPA failed to correct for the fact that iodine-131 captured on the San Francisco RADNET filter
decayed during transit to the EPA's lab in the Southeast.  Although
public health officials might consider these levels to be of zero concern,
prolonged intakes of contaminated milk might pose a health danger to toddlers, infants or young children.  State and federal public
health officials need to determine the impact of sustained and uncertain radioiodine inputs to the thyroid glands
of the young. The daily rate of
exposure is not the issue - it is the cumulative exposure that could lead to
dire problems down the road.
本帖最后由 buhuyou 于 2011-3-25 19:10 编辑

经过简单推理对比,得出如下结论。
老秋是闷骚分子,就是看上去不骚,实际挺骚。所以是闷骚。老秋闷骚能量不大。

那几个反应堆估计闷烧了几个,就是没有通常的燃烧材料,但2000多度的高温把什
么金属啊,石头啊(混凝土)都烧了,没明火,只是冒些黑烟,这是前两天发生的事。
这个闷烧能量很大。把安全壳烧漏可能性很大。

日本鬼子真莫名其妙,总不能连个自动监视CAMERA都没有装吧。COSTCO买一套才200来
$。
俺们瞎忽悠工程师来盖吓物理学家老秋一下。老秋只会转贴,不会推理。俺来推理。

棒子露出来,不湿,too hot,结果融化了(软了,meltdown了),产生很多放射性物
质。打海水进去,一部分变成蒸气,携带放射性物质灰尘,飘向远方,撒到富士国的山
山水水。
一部分因安全壳漏了,或管道漏了,跑到地下室,形成了比正常运作中的反应堆内
部正常值高出1万倍的放射水。
老秋关心这个!

小蕃茄正喝这样的牛奶呢!

iodine-131 means that pasture-fed dairy cow milk measuring 68 picoCuries per
*liter* may have recently been on Bay Area store shelves. Iodine-131 levels in milk could have been even higher than this because the EPA failed to correct for the fact that iodine-131 captured on the San Francisco RADNET filter
decayed during transit to the EPA's lab in the Southeast.  Although
public health officials might consider these levels to be of zero concern,
prolonged intakes of contaminated milk might pose a health danger to toddlers, infants or young children.  State and federal public
health officials need to determine the impact of sustained and uncertain radioiodine inputs to the thyroid glands
of the young. The daily rate of
exposure is not the issue - it is the cumulative exposure that could lead to
dire problems down the road.
Why is nobody else getting concerned about the tap water???
I just sat back and contemplated the current state of the knowledge we have, from the respected Nuclear Engineering department at UCB, which is that the rain water that has been falling down on the bay area for the past 7 days has contained 50 times more radioactivity than the EPA recommends for drinking water. At the same time the amount of rain has been enormous, a historical record with flooding in many areas. So one would think that even a simple mind would add 1+1 and realize that "Hey, chances are that our drinking water has received a large admixture from this rainwater. That admixture might well be 2% (in which case our tap water would already be more radioactive than the EPA recommends), but it could be significantly higher as well. Who can tell that it's not 20%, given the torrential rainfalls we had over the last couple of days? What surprises me is that very few people are asking the same question, and hardly anybody seems to take precautions. What is going on? Do I live in a separate reality?
老秋把超市里的矿泉水都买完了,连洗澡都是用矿泉水。
返回列表