返回列表 发帖

[技术分析] Perfect Wave - 2011-Q1

I tried to update the count for this week on:
http://www.yayabay.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=108380

But I got this:
对不起,管理员设置了本版块发表于 60 天以前的主题自动关闭,不再接受新回复。

So ... I create this new thread with the same subject.
03/06/2011

Comments are welcome!

两个SENARIOS?
江南有丹桔,经冬犹绿林。 岂伊地气暖,自有岁寒心。 可以荐佳客,奈何阻重深。 运命唯所遇,循环不可寻。 徒言树桃李,此木岂无阴。
两个SENARIOS?
not4weak 发表于 2011-3-7 17:53

Yes, two different wave counts.  There exist infinitely many possible wave counts.  I only lay out some most possible ones.

(Note:  For the SP, it's very possible in a wave-_4 now, which could be an ABC format or most likely now an ABCDE format.)
03/12/2011

Comments are welcome!

03/19/2011

Comments are welcome!

I post my wave count every weekend when I am less busy, so probably that's why you see the wave counts change from time to time. For each chart, I draw two possible counts - which means two possible market movements in my opinion.

For example, about SP, on 03/12 my counts were either wave-4 was ending (blue line) or a big collapse (wave-3) was going to happen (red line).  On 03/19, since a sharp downward movement occurred which voided the wave-4 scenario (because the size of wave), I corrected my counts to either a higher degree of correction (wave-d) was completed (blue line) or the 03/12's red line scenario was still valid.

You can find that some of my wave counts point to the same direction without ambiguity but some don't.
Here is my answer to someone's question in some other forum:

... So you draw a new version each week based on the new data (that week's data), because it is by definition "more accurate" right?  How do you use these charts in your trading?

To answer your questions:
1. Yes, I update the counts every weekend based on the movements/patterns developed in the past week.
2. Good question!  The beauty of trading with wave is that Elliott Wave Principles have some rules that you can use to validate the current wave count.  I trade with those rules, and then it's very easy to know where the stop order needs to be placed for the current wave count.
One more:

Can you post some example charts with this?  I'm curious to see it. ...

I don't have example charts right off the top of my head now.  But here is a wiki link and you can find the definitions and rules of wave:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Wave_Principle

It also has an example of using wave to trade from sakuragi_indofx, "Trading never been so easy eh,".  Basically, it says that the wave-4 and wave-1 will not overlap, so you know where to place the stop order if that count is valid.
03/26/2011

Comments are welcome!

返回列表