返回列表 发帖

JCPenney's - Men's Towncraft Dress Pants - Reg $60, now $9.99

I was shopping for dress pants and just stumbled upon this - looked like a pretty good deal - none in my size but a decent enough number of options where I thought I'd make my first Hot Deals post.华人论坛; m" ~( G6 ^) W% p1 }# @/ L% K
LINK全球华人的自由讨论天地 3 X  W7 O7 ~0 _& h3 s7 [
Hope that link works, if not, they're Towncraft Wet Weather Wool Flat-Front Trousers.全球华人的自由讨论天地 % d" ^, R! q4 n8 A
全球华人的自由讨论天地 % Q! _8 y. i; K
Edit: Looks like other Towncraft options for 9.99 too. Fixed Title - I wrongly titled it as Sears & Sears cash-back was appearing on my post still, so please note it's JCPenney's, not Sears. Sorry about that!
/ `' b9 h+ B" u- t& B* s5 i2 v! Q6 R全球华人的自由讨论天地 Message edited by: skagen on 2009-03-27 21:08:06 CDT
返回列表