TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.
+ L4 r: b- C! |* H. w* S
7 E) F+ H y1 g+ V I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
X$ i- l5 F2 I8 d* w6 o& L% O( l0 ]yayabay.com全球华人的自由讨论天地 % b# g, j- ]2 _
I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere
* a! h3 w3 Y" J8 s" I; f1 }/ B' Z丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人
. R- ~+ {7 J7 u( t华人论坛we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |