返回列表 发帖

[闲谈] Inner Peace

What is "Inner Peace"?  Please share your view about "Inner Peace".

I go first ... I think that "Inner Peace" is a peaceful mental state, which can be achieved by some good risk management of the trading.
when i sell hot dogs, i know i will definitely make profits, so i sleep well each and every night wi ...
tfmegatron 发表于 2011-6-21 18:02

It's the same thing as trading.  When a trade is entered, one can achieve inner peace if she knows how much at most this trade would lose.
when i sell hot dogs, i know i will definitely make profits, so i sleep well each and every night with inner peace...
I though that the market was about to crash, and I was hoping that because I have accumulated a lot of short.  I sleep well and eat well because I know ... how much profit I would get (at least or at most).  If the market did crash, then I'll take a month off for vacation.  If the market goes up (which it actually did), then I knew that I still get some small profit out of the liquidation.

So ... that's the Inner Peace for me - knowing the worse case (and maybe also the average case).
no way, inner peace does not exist in  trading,,, trading is just gambling, there is no such thing of inner peace in gambling, all about greed and fear...
返回列表