返回列表 发帖

[讨论] 請教 - Where Can I Find China A-Share's Stock Charts?

Just curious.
Any website provides the chart and/or real-time quotes?
本帖最后由 not4weak 于 2011-6-12 09:40 编辑

000001.SS: 用YAHOO看
$SSEC: 用STOCKCHARTS

其他的, 新浪的那个不好看, 如果你开了户, 可以用BROKER的吧

http://quote.eastmoney.com/zs000001.html这个就凑和

抛砖
000001.SS: 用YAHOO看
$SSEC: 用STOCKCHARTS

其他的, 新浪的那个不好看, 如果你开了户, 可以用BROKER的 ...
not4weak 发表于 2011-6-12 09:17

not4weak - Thanks a lot.  I don't have a brokerage account yet.  It seems that StockCharts and Yahoo provide only the index chart but not for the individual stock?  I might be wrong.  One more question ... The brokers in the states here provide the functionality for users to place GTC order and Stop order.  Do you happen to know if there is any broker provides that similar feature for trading A-Share?  If not any, then do you know if any of them at least provides the feature for alerting users (either by sound or email etc.) when a stock reaches to a preset price?  The reason that I am asking this is that I don't want to stare at the monitor every single second - that's too much.
回复 3# snowrider

http://finance.sina.com.cn/realstock/
也可以用, 可以查单股的.
回复 3# snowrider

Any broker will provide that GTC or stop, that is basic. I used changjiang, haitong etc.
for the alert feature, some may have it, you can ask around when you open the account.
同花顺
~心宽灵深爱永远~
回复 4# 何鸿燊

何鸿燊版主 - Thanks!
回复  snowrider

Any broker will provide that GTC or stop, that is basic. I used changjiang, hait ...
not4weak 发表于 2011-6-12 12:12

Thanks again!
同花顺
aimei 发表于 2011-6-12 13:12

aimei - Thanks.  Is 同花顺 the iPhone app that you are referring to?  Does it support HTC?
回复  snowrider

Any broker will provide that GTC or stop, that is basic. I used changjiang, hait ...
not4weak 发表于 2011-6-12 12:12

not4weak - Few more questions ... I am wondering if any brokerage firm provides a trading platform that can allow me to open a new position by using a stop order?  Contigent order?  Braket order?  What is the best trading software (charting and placing order) for trading A-Share that you would recommend?  Any website or software for screening?  I appreciate your help very much!
回复 11# snowrider
1 中国银河
2 国信证券
3 国泰君安
比较大, 你打个电话过去问问. 各家都不同.
等有空, 也许可以给你问问海通的朋友.
回复  snowrider
1 中国银河
2 国信证券
3 国泰君安
比较大, 你打个电话过去问问. 各家都不同.
等有 ...
not4weak 发表于 2011-6-12 23:34

Good idea.  I'll call each of them.
aimei - Thanks.  Is 同花顺 the iPhone app that you are referring to?  Does it support HTC?
snowrider 发表于 2011-6-12 21:59

I am not sure
I have someone taking care my account
My brokerage is  not 同花顺, but I like to check info in that
Good luck
本帖最后由 snowrider 于 2011-6-16 15:45 编辑

I finally got an account set up.  Now what?
There are more than 1000 stocks and some ETFs.  I have no idea where to start.  Maybe it's simpler for me to just trade their ETFs?  Anyone is doing that?

BTW, if I buy a stock today, does it have a restriction on the number of days that I need to hold that stock before selling it?  After I sell a stock, when can I use that money to buy a different stock?

I'll appreciate your info and help very much.
返回列表