返回列表 发帖
支持楼主!!抵制哈~!~
48# 一份子

支持!支持!
哈哈!支持!
顶楼上的亲~yaya要维护好是我们的责任,我们是不是可以找一个平衡点?
《冷宫》挺好看的
本帖最后由 milk 于 2011-3-30 05:00 编辑

would it work if you link to another site with restrictions to certain length of registration time? or any suggested password limitations?

I think it should really be up to the person to decide what reading materials he/she prefer, including H-stories/adult movies. Of course the age restriction still applies to minors who are under 18.

On a side note, look at the above example from that chinese news article, there are plenty of successful young adults who are doing well in schools that like adult-content novels/movies/cartoons....their hobbies do not make them criminals.  I don't understand the logic of how chinese government would make it a "crime".  Look at Japan, they are very open about sex.  I'm not saying you have to endorse the idea and be very open about sex, but it's simply proof that their sex-entertainment industry does not make all their kids "influenced in a bad way and thus will fail in life in future......" (Chinese government uses that slogan all the time)
Western cultures have healthy attitudes toward sex. It's very natural for teenagers to be curious about sex and wanting to find out more.  To be honest, I think the more you try to suppress the desire to explore, the more perverse people become.   People from Middle East are sexually suppressed because of Muslim religion, and there are so many middle eastern perverts online...its disgusting..
鲜花鸡蛋赠送记录

对滴,lz说的没错,看h文和放h文都要小心,最近河蟹得越来越厉害了,yy很好的,别为这个无厘头的理由被屏蔽了。大家注意啊,并不是服务器在国外就万事大吉,还有ip地址呢。
最好还是像众位mm说的,独立设置一个隐蔽区域放置h文,我觉得放在薄暮似乎也不大合适,有些mm是很反感h文的,分类清楚点会好一点。
另外,h无罪,h有理,h就像大姨妈,说明还没到更年期嘛。
希望咱们国家不要再这么伪君子,没事儿就对付对付写小说的小青年了。
BL? Why people like gay love?
這裡的h文很少吧.幾乎都清水比較多
would it work if you link to another site with restrictions to certain length of registration time? or any suggested password limitations?

I think it should really be up to the person to decide wh ...
milk 发表于 2011-3-30 16:58

agree. strongly agree with u.
i perfer chinese government notice problem of food safty.
it is very important.
both of adult and kid suffer...
password 是好物!!!
設置權限也不錯, 我看有些適壇的權限區是搜不到的...
为啥百度文库可以?
ld-1537 发表于 2011-3-23 08:30

这就是所谓的只许州官放火不许百姓点灯。。。
热切盼望中举!!!
主要是现在螃蟹太多。。。
发这段文字,只是想说明一下,现在国内的网络风声很紧。
H文大家都知道是18禁,但是真正遵守的非常少。
对于国家而言,H文的公开传播现在是被禁止的,而私下行为是告诉乃论。