TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.
' z9 E# |; V4 N) @8 h
) C9 s# {& l6 [ j; q4 l$ c全球华人的自由讨论天地 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119): `& n/ `6 D$ a/ W+ J- s
丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人; w6 @: [2 \, B- A
I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere
1 X6 v! ?! S/ b2 q! t全球华人的自由讨论天地 * I `9 p# k! t2 V
we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |