返回列表 发帖

[闲谈] 中国人终于出了一个世界级控卫了,jeremy lin

请再多点儿介绍?这是他的第一场NBA正式比赛?打替补的。

你看他的出色表现而他的队友们好像并不怎么兴奋,这是不是有点儿不对劲儿?
Harvard dropout?
Sean Gregory of Time wrote of Lin's zero Division I scholarship offers: "[Lin] was scrawny, but don't doubt that a little racial profiling, intentional or otherwise, contributed to his underrecruitment."[86] Lin said: "I'm not saying top-5 state automatically gets you offers, but I do think (my ethnicity) did affect the way coaches recruited me. I think if I were a different race, I would've been treated differently."[87]
本帖最后由 战略者 于 2012-2-8 22:23 编辑

Racial issues
Lin at a press conferenceSean Gregory of Time wrote of Lin's zero Division I scholarship offers: "[Lin] was scrawny, but don't doubt that a little racial profiling, intentional or otherwise, contributed to his underrecruitment."[86] Lin said: "I'm not saying top-5 state automatically gets you offers, but I do think (my ethnicity) did affect the way coaches recruited me. I think if I were a different race, I would've been treated differently."[87]

Lin's high school coach, Peter Diepenbrock, said that people without meaning any harm assume since Lin is Asian that he is not a basketball player. The first time Lin went to a Pro-Am game in Kezar Pavilion in San Francisco, his coach said, someone there informed him: "Sorry, sir, there's no volleyball here tonight. It's basketball."[88] During Lin's college career, fewer than 0.5% of men's Division 1 basketball players were Asian-American.[86][87]

Lin has regularly heard bigoted jeers at games such as "Wonton soup", "Sweet and sour pork", "Open your eyes!", "Go back to China", "Orchestra is on the other side of campus", or Chinese gibberish.[6][86][87] Lin says this occurred even at most if not all Ivy League gyms. He does not react to it. "I expect it, I'm used to it, it is what it is," says Lin.[86] The heckling came mostly from opposing fans and not as much from players.[89] According to Harvard teammate Oliver McNally, a fellow Ivy League player did once call Lin a "chink".[86]

In January 2010, Harvard played against Santa Clara University at the Leavey Center, just 15 miles from his hometown of Palo Alto, California. Playing to a capacity crowd that included droves of Asian Americans wanting to see his homecoming, his teammates told him, "It was like Hong Kong."[90]

Lin considers himself a basketball player more than just an Asian American. He understands that there have not been many Asians in the NBA. "Maybe I can help break the stereotype," said Lin.[91] Asian Americans who had played in the NBA prior to the 2010–11 NBA season include Wataru Misaka, Raymond Townsend, Corey Gaines, Rex Walters, and Robert Swift.[25][92][93] "[Lin's] carrying the hopes of an entire continent. I only had to carry the hopes of Little Rock, Arkansas. He's accomplished a lot more than I have already," said Derek Fisher, who had won five NBA championships with the Lakers, after his first game against Lin.[45] Lin is setting an example for prospective Asian athletes in America who rarely see Asian-Americans playing on their favorite teams.[94] "I don't look Japanese," Walters said, referring to his mother's ethnicity. "When they see [Lin], it's an Asian-American.[95]

Some fans and commentators wrote off his Warriors' signing as a publicity stunt.[2] Larry Riley, the team's general manager, denied catering to the Bay Area’s large Asian population. He understood that some people would look at it that way. "We evaluated him throughout summer league," Riley said. “All that had to happen was for him to confirm what we already believed."[11] While the team created a campaign around him, Riley said it would not have been advisable if Lin was not a basketball player first.[96]
本帖最后由 tfmegatron 于 2012-2-8 22:22 编辑

林书豪,美国职业篮球运动员,祖籍是中国浙江省嘉兴市平湖,父母都是台湾人。大学期间效力于哈佛大学。虽然在NBA选秀大会上落选,但是在2010年7月21日NBA金州勇士队与这位自由球员签订了一份两年的合同,林书豪也因此成为哈佛大学自1953年后首位进入NBA的球员,同时还成为首位进入NBA的美籍华人。2011年12月,勇士队决定裁掉林书豪;12月,林书豪宣布加盟休斯敦火箭队。12月24日,火箭队宣布将其裁掉。12月28日,纽约尼克斯队宣布签下林书豪。

2012年2月5日,在纽约尼克斯对阵新泽西网队的比赛中,林书豪砍下25分、7个助攻、5个篮板,帮助球队获得胜利,其中得分刷新了其职业生涯新高。   

2012年2月7日,在纽约尼克斯对阵爵士队的比赛中,林书豪砍下28分、8个助攻、2个篮板、2次抢断,带领球队战胜了爵士,其中得分和助攻均再次刷新了职业生涯新高。

北京时间2月9日,林书豪(微博)表现抢眼,尼克斯客场以107-93击败奇才。

尼克斯(11-15)三连胜。卡梅罗-安东尼(微博)和阿玛雷-斯塔德迈尔都缺阵,林书豪表现神勇,贡献了23分、10次助攻和4个篮板,

林书豪成为尼克斯的新发现,在两名大将缺阵的情况下,他率尼克斯过关斩将,首发三场,尼克斯连胜三场。
哇哦,竟然孤陋寡闻没听说过,开始关注之
鸟在笼中,恨关羽不能张飞;人在世上,要八戒更要悟空
人家最多承认自己是华人,不会说是中国人的,什么时候中国真正强大了那才有可能。
1、大气三国,女主争霸,广聚悍将名士,强推《凤穿残汉》

2、我在地狱里仰望天堂。。。虽坑仍推,最震撼网游文——《有阳光的世界》
看看台湾与中国之说的嘴仗就知道了。
返回列表