返回列表 发帖

[闲谈] 贴一张猛图,正好周末可以学习学习,看了后你会有脱胎换骨的感觉

先占个位置。

一定要仔细专研啊!!!
no idea. there are 4 or 5 longs, 10  or more people are bears in yyb alone. the bears are so quiet u ...
沉默的大多数 发表于 2014-11-12 20:21

这个说得对,这是ta派的软肋。
如果划线就work, 都发财了。
我想堵得是概率吧, 线本身没错,思路不错,一旦不按线上的走,应该及时回头才对。
Can you pls recommend a couple of books? Good luck and hope to "see" you on this board soon.
本帖最后由 沉默的大多数 于 2014-11-12 20:23 编辑

no idea. there are 4 or 5 longs, 10  or more people are bears in yyb alone. the bears are so quiet until last night. there are so many people are shorting the market and stay on the sideline. i am not seeing any confidence. I want to see 10 bulls 5 bears to claim the confidence is back.

this week suppose to be a down week and i can feel the market is tired. but with so many bears, we may consolate here with 1.69% gain for 10 days. Today is day 7, we are on pace for that.  Iwm is the only one index not overbought. i think that is thecreason iwm is shining now. So it has space to go up. I am a cautious bull.

One error people are making is: they draw a trendline and say the market touched this line and now is the time to pullback. I hope i have that magic to order the market do things i want.
If you step back and look at the bigger picture (bigger than bigger) and ask yourself, where are we  ...
沉默的大多数 发表于 2014-11-12 00:31

I think spx is in the stage of returning confidence.
My evidence is  fear & greed index.
http://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/
Keep an eye on twtr. Aversion stage
沉默的大多数 发表于 2014-11-9 18:12

Looks like the chart maps perfectly
If you step back and look at the bigger picture (bigger than bigger) and ask yourself, where are we now?

Denial
回复 77# 沉默的大多数

说的对,谢谢。
也觉得大市运行节奏很稳,会继续创新高。你看好rut?
雨后 发表于 2014-11-10 22:37

Trigger 是 76.5. 今天进了些, 不过我不熬的,stop 破了就走。 现在看来不错。
今天股市挺健康的, 买了 TNA 76.5.

更多的 setup 在涌现了。在盯着看, 看看能不能 trigger
沉默的大多数 发表于 2014-11-10 22:28

也觉得大市运行节奏很稳,会继续创新高。你看好rut?
本帖最后由 沉默的大多数 于 2014-11-10 22:29 编辑

今天股市挺健康的, 买了 TNA 76.5.

更多的 setup 在涌现了。在盯着看, 看看能不能 trigger
Strict rules = less risk. Thanks for sharing.
ilovenyc1 发表于 2014-11-10 17:08

BIDU 今天的量还行, 刚刚突破没几天, 应该还有的一两个月涨

具体你要买的话, 可以在今天高上面 buy stop,比如10c above today high,注意看量,量不行, 就撤。
Strict rules = less risk. Thanks for sharing.
回复 71# 沉默的大多数

Thank you for sharing.  好人呀。
本帖最后由 沉默的大多数 于 2014-11-10 16:41 编辑
Congrats! Good pick. Is it too late to enter bidu?
ilovenyc1 发表于 2014-11-10 16:16

My trading rule is never chase a stock that move out 5% of buy point

Bidu buy point was 232.

although i think we will see higher price of bidu, i do not want to violate the rule since this set of rules is back tested. statistically verified
返回列表