返回列表 发帖
It's not just that she's fast, also that this is so much better than her previous times. I want to believe that she's genuinely just that good, but I understand the speculations, she broke the men's world record and her time is about 5 seconds better than her time from 6 months ago and that's really significant. But I want to believe she's just came into her natural talent.
本帖最后由 oliveshadow 于 2012-8-1 22:12 编辑

I feel hurt by some of the comments, perhaps I didn't express myself clearly. I'm Chinese, I just can't type Chinese on my computer and I'm proud of the Chinese athletes performing so well at the Olympics. I agree that the genetic modification accusation is completely ridiculous. I was just saying that the speculations about possible doping had some basis and the media had nothing but great praise for the other Chinese gold medalists in swimming.  The accusation had little to do with her nationality, any female swimmer with that time will be questioned by a rival nation. Plus Ye is so young, so she has not had a similar time in another competition. Ye just needs to keep performing at her current level in the future, and all the rumours will quiet down.
返回列表