Board logo

标题: Lenovo IdeaPad Y430 14.1" Notebook - $399 + tax [打印本页]

作者: rosemary    时间: 2009-3-22 09:42     标题: Lenovo IdeaPad Y430 14.1" Notebook - $399 + tax

I searched and did not find this deal posted earlieryayabay.com4 R3 H  @3 [% d8 J5 t7 S% E
: X" X5 [7 e. G
Lenovo IdeaPad Y430 14.1" Notebook for $499 - 20% off with eCoupon code "USPIDEAPROMO" = $399 with free shipping. [promo expires 3/24]华人论坛  P: k+ N) u/ B; m! k8 r: X
-Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400 2.16GHz, 14.1" WXGA (1280x800)yayabay.com7 n9 a& p( I2 ~0 l1 d8 ?/ X
-2 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1066MHz, 160GB 5400RPMyayabay.com: R2 M% C/ |  Y# m; k
-Webcam, DVD Burner, Vista Home Premium, 1 year warranty丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人* V& I+ |# V# ?' G# k
-6-cell battery, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi Link 5100
: N6 `. p6 \$ c& ~- F+ g华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer: Z) I+ y9 G$ B: w
I tried using the promo in IE and Firefox and it didnt work. Google chrome seems to work.
5 c6 a$ S0 {0 ~- a6 W4 K% {LINK




欢迎光临 华人论坛 (http://yayabay.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2