TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores. & u+ `/ }# l! W# ^# \2 i全球华人的自由讨论天地 ( k8 F! F9 g. }! j
I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)yayabay.com- J/ X- {' t8 n5 A# V7 k
W; h7 F! k- M, eyayabay.comI can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere 全球华人的自由讨论天地 9 K! T9 x3 W$ F7 N4 v& ?
. V- v3 ~$ H% C% G( `# m5 i丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.