Board logo

标题: [闲谈] Inner Peace [打印本页]

作者: snowrider    时间: 2011-6-21 17:55     标题: Inner Peace

What is "Inner Peace"?  Please share your view about "Inner Peace".

I go first ... I think that "Inner Peace" is a peaceful mental state, which can be achieved by some good risk management of the trading.
作者: tfmegatron    时间: 2011-6-21 17:59

no way, inner peace does not exist in  trading,,, trading is just gambling, there is no such thing of inner peace in gambling, all about greed and fear...
作者: snowrider    时间: 2011-6-21 18:00

I though that the market was about to crash, and I was hoping that because I have accumulated a lot of short.  I sleep well and eat well because I know ... how much profit I would get (at least or at most).  If the market did crash, then I'll take a month off for vacation.  If the market goes up (which it actually did), then I knew that I still get some small profit out of the liquidation.

So ... that's the Inner Peace for me - knowing the worse case (and maybe also the average case).
作者: tfmegatron    时间: 2011-6-21 18:02

when i sell hot dogs, i know i will definitely make profits, so i sleep well each and every night with inner peace...
作者: snowrider    时间: 2011-6-21 18:22

when i sell hot dogs, i know i will definitely make profits, so i sleep well each and every night wi ...
tfmegatron 发表于 2011-6-21 18:02

It's the same thing as trading.  When a trade is entered, one can achieve inner peace if she knows how much at most this trade would lose.
作者: dreampen    时间: 2011-6-21 18:50

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

欢迎光临 华人论坛 (http://yayabay.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2