返回列表 发帖

Ping Pong 4-Player Set $4.97 Sears YMMV (Clearance)

Just came from my local Sears. They had these marked at $49.99 but when I scanned them and came up $4.97! YMMV华人论坛2 Y. L1 N8 J4 J4 K/ ?

3 l" Z5 b" L- a( v华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerPingPong Tournament 4-Player Set华人论坛$ }. M% R2 O7 N9 {0 \0 R' c1 s
Four 3-star rackets华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer; z7 j& W; ^9 M$ c; ?% B: J
Surface: Inverted华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer# b% f0 b  G3 f5 _" M
Rubber: Red/Black
7 F8 p. H; ]' w$ N& b8 j% I1 T; rHandle: Anatomic Meranti
1 U( I$ Q- v5 g0 kyayabay.comSponge: 1.5mm
4 s7 r, W3 j8 q* C, k/ aBlade: 5 ply0 ]2 I% U2 o; ^9 s. |/ ~" `
includes 6x 2-star balls Size: 40mm
. s3 I" Z; I$ I' i4 E6 q" ?$ o; hyayabay.com华人论坛. k/ E( ^; B6 G6 ?  M( m
Similar to this one T0545 but with 6 balls4 X6 d3 \% |' o3 E4 ?+ F4 D  H( O

( G0 O% h* L1 X% q. \yayabay.comSKU: 754806045887丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人9 G' A# E3 \8 b' O- i1 K0 W8 c

/ N! _2 b2 S2 _yayabay.comItem no. T0575
What?! Unbelievable!
返回列表