《支边者的亲身经历:见证新疆由治到乱的过程》

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/xinjiang/754176.html

胡耀邦和团派,是中国伊斯兰恐怖主义分裂和复兴的奠基人。

可能是为了消除极左思想在人民心中的影响。
因为毛主席解放了少数民族的劳动人民。在少数民族的劳动人民心中,毛主席的地位太高了。
但结果:
“毛主席走了没有几年,好端端的新疆就变成了充满仇恨的是非之地。”
——《怀念毛泽东时代——见证新疆由治到乱》
在有清真寺的地方,清真寺已经是第一政府了,没有清真寺的点头,国家的政策能在穆斯林中推行下去吗?清真寺在穆斯林中煽风点火一呼百应,地方政府已经沦为给清真寺打下手的小二了!
忘记了阶级头争,各民族的权贵们之间的矛盾就会演变成民族矛盾,劳动人民之间不会有矛盾,但是私有化后权贵之间利益分配的不均匀必然造成民族矛盾,也为国家的分裂提供的可能。

《中国伊协致函伊盟感谢沙特政府出资修远寺》
——《中国穆斯林》1992年 第5期

“一个人的时候不要和维族人吵架,因为你不知道他是否会拿刀子捅你。”
——《献了青春献终生,献了终生献子孙》 收藏人:屋檐下的过客 2011-2-15

沙特等中东富国,背后通过宗教人士,鼓动穆斯林移民欧洲,以扩大沙特影响力,不得不防。
我国新疆、宁夏等地,都有沙特的影子。

中国几年前和土耳其签订协议:
把维族的阿訇轮流送到土耳其培训。
和沙特签订协议:
由沙特提供资金在中国建设清真寺,传播拉登老家的伊斯兰教思想。

云南伊斯兰教恐怖主义屠华反党独立纪念碑
http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/mychina/852790.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
鉴于伊斯兰教恐怖主义泛滥, 从网上找出一些正反面文章;
中华人口炎黄子孙有必要维持一定的人口; 否则其他地方的人口自然而然流动过来;西方普通人交了那么重的税, 还要分出一部分供养穆斯林, 何苦来着....
本帖最后由 1836 于 2015-11-17 02:05 编辑

大家小心看,美国正千方百计的企图灭亡我大中国;
大家一定要努力生孩子,我食草民族要以人口数量增加来粉碎美帝的阴谋诡计
签名被屏蔽
看到楼主的言论,感觉我是穿越到了文革时代。。。。。

虽然联合国说,穆斯林难民不仅仅是欧洲的问题,而是全球的问题,要求其他国家也要参一脚。但是想想俺们中国可是世界上最难拿到身份证的国家,没有之一。。。你就知道这帮难民进不了俺们这里。。。。。穆斯林生育问题我没去过,但是我家附近的少数民族也能生,但是他们没有啥反汉族倾向,相反,很欢迎我们去旅游,特别愿意赚我们的钱。。。。
楼下没有新疆的汉族同学吧,那边一直很紧张的;现在这帮人都闹到云南,泰国杀人;印尼马来西亚数次的排华暴动难道不和受挑拨的穆斯林有关系;穆斯林如果不采取极端传教的手段,如何可以短短时间让绝大多数的印尼马来西亚土著变成了穆斯林.看看印尼马来西亚数次的排华暴动,想想清代陕西回民暴乱,一下子80%当地非穆斯林就消灭了.极端穆斯林根本不可以当成正常人看待.....
本帖最后由 milk 于 2015-11-17 22:44 编辑

回复 3# nmaverick

"看到楼主的言论,感觉我是穿越到了文革时代。"

no kidding, i sense brainwash by the communist party.

"chairman mao", what a joke! He should be "Criminal Mao"...he destroyed more history and culture in China than the Japanese/american/british/german/french/italian invasions in WWII and 1900.  He may even killed more people during his Great Leap Forward that resulted in massive famine, potentially around 15 million excess deaths incurred in China during 1958–61.
本帖最后由 milk 于 2015-11-17 22:46 编辑

回复 1# springwater

"chairman mao", what a joke! He should be "Criminal Mao"...he destroyed more history and culture in China than the Japanese/american/british/german/french/italian invasions in WWII and 1900.  He may even killed more people during his Great Leap Forward that resulted in massive famine, potentially around 15 million excess deaths incurred in China during 1958–61.

you should take a look at this, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong#Great_Leap_Forward
拜托了,什么文革运动;就算中国人这段历史是错误的.西方国家难道就认真反省过自己犯过的众多恶性错误?!中国政府大量的派出什么人资助颠覆造谣西方各国,基本没有!大家不是忙着学习各种先进的理论文明!反而天天看着各种收钱的人莫名其妙的口吐脏言,人神共愤的法轮功维族恐怖分子难道不是被收藏在美国?如果有一天美国欧洲沦陷,绝对是内部动乱或者是自作孽, 和中国人绝对没有大关系......
本帖最后由 milk 于 2015-11-20 10:57 编辑

回复 7# springwater

"如果有一天美国欧洲沦陷,绝对是内部动乱或者是自作孽, 和中国人绝对没有大关系......"

I'm not going to argue with you, the facts about Mao have already been written. You can choose to look through rose-tinted spectacles and believe whatever you want, it makes no difference to me.  But I want to ask you.. If Mao's legacy really created a better society, why do people want to immigrate to the west but not the other way around? Last I checked there was a mass exodus of the upper and upper-middle class from China to the U.S. Make no mistake about this: The U.S. is a bastion of the most tolerant and ethnically integrated society in the world. There are obvious problems that are associated with the empowerment of individual human rights in such a diversified culture.  IF the U.S. fails as a society it will be because we as a human race does not have the capacity to see past our own petty differences.
鲜花鸡蛋赠送记录

世界人口一直在流动, 流水不腐户枢不蠹,对大家都是好事;你只看到中国人少部分流向美国,怎么没有看到美国人其他国家的人流向中国...主动的基因融合比大规模战争强一百倍;中国从政府到民间大规模的学习西方模式,比印度人要友善,比偏执的穆斯林文化要多多善意 ;谁说一定全盘接受西方所谓的民主模式. 明白人都明白西方所谓的民主都是骗人的小把戏, 浪费大量时间和金钱.并不能因为就可以"民主"随便的强奸民意, 抢夺其他国家的财富, 挑拨离间制造动乱....
我才不在乎其他国家人怎么想;你连中文都不会讲,能理解中国文化的以和为贵的思想. 如果真的懂的, 世界会太平的多.世界有草有花各种生物, 思想文化多样化和谐才是最重要. 毛泽东带领中国人站立于世界民族之林,功大于过; 谁可以保证美国人欧洲人不会向中国人学习?因为有限自然资源,偏执的穆斯林文化为什么大规模流行沙漠地区!!沙漠之花存在就有道理.
中国富人不代表全部中国人. 美国之类的国家代表超级富豪的利益,不是超级富豪的中国富人一定时间之后, 长时间后就会意识到这一点....
实际美国是真心帮中国,还是少帮等你信任了,开始盲从其的观念时,真的坑中国。看历史就知道了。先看美国是否会愿意帮助中国,让中国变得成为和它一样强大或者比它还强大的国家来和美国竞争。看美国周边的拉美国家历史就知道了,从信仰上讲,都信奉上帝,从制度上讲,都是资本主义国家,从地理位置讲,属于,美国的近邻。中国有句老话远亲不如近邻。这么长时间,起码超过半个世纪,美国也没有用他们推崇的普世价值让那些拉美国家过上和美国一样的好日子,反而看到从那里割草,掠夺财富,还创造出了一个掩盖自己罪行的名词,中等收入陷阱。财富除了天灾或者战争,被人类创造出来是不会自己消失的,只会所有权转移。拉美国家历史上早就有年经济增长超过8%的时代,后面被美国利用其经济发展自身的缺陷,掠夺走了那些国家创造的财富,还发明了个经济名词,中等收入陷阱来忽悠。实际上,资本主义的本质不是带领大家共同富裕,而是认为资源就那么多,你占有了,我就使用不上,只是以前是直接通过炮舰掠夺,现在换成制定规则,通过,然你遵守它制定的规则来掠夺财富这样更隐蔽的手法罢了。我们羡慕的美国人过的好日子,本质就是其对于世界其它国家的掠夺来支撑的。其根本不会允许其它国家发展成美国一样强大,认为世界财富资源不可能支撑大家都过美国那样的日子。我们真要相信一个连自己近邻都不帮,却远隔重洋来帮助中国建设成让每个中国人都能够过美国人过的日子那样的事情,才是真的被美国无形中洗脑了的傻瓜。
鲜花鸡蛋赠送记录

本帖最后由 milk 于 2015-11-21 11:50 编辑

回复 9# springwater

I was referring to social structure and the empowerment of individual rights(人权) in my last post, but you immediately assumed that I was defending democracy(民主) and U.S. foreign policy.  You assumed that I couldn't speak Chinese just because I have a basic command of the English language.  You assumed that I did not understand Chinese culture when in fact I have spent almost half of my life living in China.

I think you make a lot of assumptions.

Your behavior is typical of an armchair pseudo-ideologist though. I've come across many like you in my adventures through the internets.  You have a skewed vision of reality built upon assumptions made within your limited experience and (state-censored) information. But it's important to understand that true logical analysis and objectivity do not come from assumptions, they come from explicit facts.

Here are some facts for you:

Just 4 months into 2015, the US has already depleted its annual supply of EB-5 immigrant (investor) visas.. Chinese nationals account for 90% of total visas issued. The expatriation of the upper/upper-middle class citizens posed a big enough threat that the Chinese government had to send official envoys overseas in an attempt to repatriate these individuals.

"谁可以保证美国人欧洲人不会向中国人学习?"
I'm not going to make assumptions of what the west has learned from the Chinese, but I do know what China has already learned from the west. China has been functioning in the form of "state capitalism" and has just recently surpassed the U.S. in income inequality. The PRC was founded on egalitarian ideals, so you have to appreciate the irony here.

"你连中文都不会讲,能理解中国文化的以和为贵的思想."
As I mentioned earlier I spent the first half of my life in China so my Mandarin is fluent, and I still frequent this site and some others like it to acquaint myself with China's current state of affairs.  I've traveled to more than 10 different countries and I have lived in 3 of them. I don't make assumptions about these societies and cultures because I don't need to, I've experienced them first-hand.

"毛泽东带领中国人站立于世界民族之林"
Under Mao's rule, he adopted isolationism and China could not break even economically. Thanks to the cultural revolution China could not progress socially.  The result is the death some 36 million+ from starvation, and some 300,000 suicides from the social pressure Mao's policies inflicted on the capitalists and intellectuals. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens to a society when you systematically kill off the scholars and the entrepreneurs.  You don't have to believe me, you don't even have to believe the history books. Feel free to talk to your parents, or grandparents and ask them what life was like under Mao's rule. It wasn't until 1978 that Deng opened China's doors to international trade and put a stop to Mao's disastrous policies.  The success of China today should be attributed to Mao's death.  If he had lived another 30 years, China would still be like North Korea.

I honestly don't understand your blatant disregard for facts.  Indoctrination maybe? Fanaticism? Idolatry? Mao was a horrible leader, Deng was less so.  Xi is heading in the right direction because the economy in China continues to flourish under his policies.  There are good leaders and bad leaders, just like every country in the world.
鲜花鸡蛋赠送记录

我可没有说过毛泽东没有错误, 但我反对揪着毛的错误攻击中国人; 二次世界大战可以怪罪希特勒; 你看看一次世界大战总需要找一下自身原因吧; 双面标准多面标准挑拨中东各国,原教旨伊斯兰教发展壮大, 这些反世界人类的错误不比较毛的错误更加严重. 西方民主国家为什么这么残暴一个人一而再再二三的爱挑起世界大乱, 唯恐地球不早日的灭亡,怎么没有好好的反省一下?! 中国纠正错误,没有选择成为北朝鲜, 为了一个假设恶心了中国人, 只能说有精神疾病;中国人走中国文化的道路, 用不找披着民主羊皮抑制不住贪婪恶狼们指手画脚...
本帖最后由 milk 于 2015-11-23 00:55 编辑

回复 13# springwater

"但我反對揪著毛的錯誤攻擊中國人"

Read my posts again.  I never once attacked the Chinese people.  On the contrary, I sympathize with the Chinese people. I pointed out that Mao had employed disastrous policies that lead to the suffering and death of the Chinese people.  I criticized China's current socio-economic policy that produced the worst part of capitalism - income inequality, because I want the Chinese middle class to succeed.  All of my criticism have been for the benefit of the Chinese people and society.  You just took it personally because you idolize Mao.

I don't agree with U.S. foreign policy either.  I don't think democracy is a good thing if the general population do not possess the ability to think critically. I don't look at labels, I look at facts.  It is a fact that as of right now, the west has proven to be a better society to live in than China.  People will always flock to better places.  This may change in the future, nobody knows. But right now it is true.  If you deny this fact you're just fooling yourself.
鲜花鸡蛋赠送记录

天!中国人可没有为了财富买卖黑人奴隶杀光土著.为了卖鸦片给中国人就随便发动战争,反过头来指责中国人侵犯经济自由. 不过就是蒸汽机革命,暂时的领先几百年, 还当自己就是上帝,动不动干涉别国,随便套一个邪恶给任何不合作的人.拳头硬就是民主!这种霸道的作风,没准就把全世界生物带到地狱.穷人有个狗屁民主;穷国有狗屁民主; 西方人没有任何资格指责毛....反思毛泽东功过是爱中国的人自己事情,甚至假洋鬼子汉奸不配诋毁反
和固执的人争论就是浪费时间.....
返回列表