返回列表 发帖

大家的初恋还有在的么...

马上就到20岁和30间的中位数了,然而初恋依然不见踪影。前几天看到一个调查说现在的年轻人到大学毕业为止平均恋爱次数是三点几次,然而本人依旧光荣为零次,拖了大家伙的后腿,感觉十分自卑,作为一个从小到大都没怎么接触过男孩子的悲剧,虽然已经预料到自己一定会走上相亲这条康庄大道,然而并不想毫无恋爱经验的去相亲。。。
所以,诚心请教,
大家,
都是怎么认识男票或老公的呢
LZ 不用自卑, 我都快到27周岁才认识我老公的, 我们是同学。一年多后我们才磕磕跘跘地开始漫长的恋爱之路 ( 我们那时的经验值都为零)。
我觉得相亲是个挺好的认识人的途径。但是最好双方都要意识到, 这很可能最多是今后多个朋友的机会。感觉相亲在某些方面像面试。头一次面试就中了的概率不是很大, 但是有助于你积攒经验。当真正的好机会来临的时候, 你就知道那就是你想要的, 并知道如何努力争取过来。总之, 祝你好运! 如果你运气非常好, 说不准一下子就中了。那些所谓的恋爱经验有时候是很痛苦的, 没有不一定是坏事。
I met my hubby through internet dating site. On our first date, he invited me on a hike. It was actually a total disaster. The hike was really difficult and he was much more fit than me. I got half way and told him I couldn't make it. He climbed down with me and we just walked for a little and talk near a bench. I felt so embarrassed I couldn't complete the hike

Luckily the next weekend we met, we just watched a movie and had dinner lol! If you are near me, I could definitely help you meet someone. Otherwise I can only tell you to be careful on the internet and to have no expectations. And I see a growing trend of stingy men and women having to split the bill on the first date. LOL, don't contact him back if you guys do that. I want a man, not a friend to split the bill with. I have girlfriends that do that already with me lol. I don't want to waste my time on anyone that isn't going to treat me like the queen that I am lol!.
我快到28周岁了,如果初中时候某小男生表白然后牵了一次手不算,那就是还在
回复 4# 天若雪绯

握个手吧,而且真的是气场一样的人会聚在一起
周边关系好的妹子基本都是光棍一条 妹子们个方面都蛮好的其实
回复 3# garbo

多谢,会学习您的经验的,
打算睁大眼睛不拘一格的征集孩儿他爸
回复 2# yanyanz

多谢祝福,其实有算过命说我的桃花会在28虚岁后到来...
    我会继续等待缘分的
   缘分不在早,在于对的人
在。30了