返回列表 发帖

[讨论] why do straight women enjoy BL stories?

Don't get me wrong, nothing against gays/lesbians.  Just very curious. I understand if you are gay, you would be interested in BL stories and the sex scenes would be erotic....how does that apply to a straight woman?  I really don't understand.
It's like how most men find attractive lesbians hot. Attractive x2.
in my view, these stories i'm fond of usually have intense scenes and the love between two men and the sentiments derived therefrom are intriguing, tight, and full of conflict. surely, these stories are not the reality. they probably reflect one or two scenes of the reality here and there; however when the stories are presented to the public,you will find another kind of romance different from conventional love.
Because they are straight women...like you already said.
I doubt if straight men find lesbian stories less attractive.
本帖最后由 milk 于 2014-2-9 23:51 编辑

Hot lesbians making out are erotic to look at; hot guys are pleasant to the eyes, but nothing sexy about them making out......combining fecal then oral route is just a turn off, you know, it's just not sanitary.  Has anyone thought about that? poop=stinky, poop hole=not sexy?

just my 2 cents.:
Yaoi fandom who are straight certainly find BL love scenes hot, they would be especially interested in erotic BL fictions.

Besides, there are also those non Yaoi fandom who read BL ,
these straight women BL lover dislike erotic BL might be looking for other things in BL, I can guess two of those:

first, seeking the feeling of breaking the taboo, that romantic love is above all worldly rules. Most BG are encouraged relationship, therefore lacking of this intense tension.

second, some BL fictions explore a broader prospective of human society, not limiting the scope to romantic love and family relationships, but depicting more of war, national/world politics, business strategy, etc, which would attract some straight women not interested in reading too much romantics.
难得糊涂,沉默是金
返回列表