返回列表 发帖

如何找好的机票的DEALS?

<P><FONT color=magenta>Searching for Airfare</FONT></P>
. t# n0 g& o- E# S7 r) u" G0 R) @华人论坛<P>&nbsp;</P>华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer- m' b; B( q* l* S6 G
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <STRONG>Orbitz</STRONG> I find to be the best general airfare site. Especially good at piecing together multiple airline trips to save money.</P>
( f! S7 a$ G) ?<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <STRONG>Mobissimo.com</STRONG> is even more powerful than SideStep. It is also a metasearch tool. It goes out to the airlines and the other travel booking sites like Travelocity to get its results. It's web-based rather than a software download. It even searches consolidators (such as onetravel) and international sites (like zuji and opodo). Powerful, but not good for searching over a range of dates or airports.</P>
/ y) }* z5 ?/ h. L# [9 F华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Get 5% Off from <STRONG>United's Website</STRONG> When their telephone reservation volume is high, they redirect you to the web with an offer of 5% off. The specific URL changes each time, but it just redirects to the link I've provided. You have to log into the site (with your frequent flyer number and password) in order to use it.</P>
; H; i0 A5 D8 Y/ {& Q3 b9 o<P>&nbsp;</P>华人论坛! S1 E" D  R0 D# s; x
<P><FONT color=teal><STRONG>Searching Alternate Airports</STRONG></FONT><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Alternate airports often have widely differing fares, especially when one is served by a low-cost carrier and the other is not.</P>华人论坛: R% m3 }- h0 U7 `
<P>&nbsp;</P>华人论坛7 X$ d! S( W4 y
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In my home town of Washington, DC the price from Dulles to Oakland is generally much cheaper than flying Dulles to San Francisco because of competition from JetBlue. Many flights departing Baltimore are cheaper than those departing Dulles or Reagan National because of competition from Southwest (though Airtran brings down the price on several East Coast routes from the other airports).</P>华人论坛8 `- ^7 k/ P6 h  X
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Whenever possible, check alternate airports both for departure and arrival: Oakland or San Jose rather than San Francisco... Santa Ana, Burbank, Long Beach, or Ontario instead of Los Angeles... Baltimore rather than Washington's Dulles or Reagan... West Palm Beach or Ft. Lauderale instead of Miami.. just to name a few.</P>
3 u8 Z8 e4 @  \' X* Q华人论坛<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Travelocity Also Has a Fare List Engine</P>
7 t; h. S% @, M; j) I8 t全球华人的自由讨论天地 <P>When Should I Buy My Ticket? Or, Fare Goes Down After I Purchase...</P>全球华人的自由讨论天地 # c9 U" Y; ^+ Y* X' R" _9 x: f
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There's no perfect way to time a ticket purchase. If you see a great deal, grab it. It might be gone tomorrow.</P>
0 q) Y) K1 H* V6 ]丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Generally the lowest fares are available with at least 14 days (30 for international travel sometimes) advance purchase and a Saturday stay... and no more than a 30 day stay. But sometimes the lowest fares are available right up until the day of departure.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Several domestic airlines have a little-known policy that may allay the fear of losing out on a better deal. If you buy a ticket and notice that the price drops later for the exact same itinerary on the same dates of travel, you can call and the airline will issue a voucher towards a future ticket purchase.</P>全球华人的自由讨论天地 5 S: H4 B$ v' G, s
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; United, Delta, American, Northwest, and USAirways all offer this for sure. Check with the airline you're considering purchasing from. There's often some fine print, such as Northwest excludes web fares from this, but I've found it to generally work well.</P>丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人. y6 }( g0 |  j# |. R& t. j5 W* U2 ^/ Q
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Whenever you purchase a ticket it's a good idea to check whether the fare has dropped even a little as that's a free money towards your next trip.</P>丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人; S$ |! @7 B( d! n5 |5 ?% X
<P><BR><STRONG>Where Can I Go Inexpensively From Where I Live?</STRONG></P>
! F! K; M  A! B0 z2 E5 i( K) l+ S1 @丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人<P><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Yahoo!'s Best Fares (This link defaults to BWI, reset to your own airport)</P>
2 |* ?9 u4 H& j9 }全球华人的自由讨论天地 <P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; SmarterLiving Airfare Deals (This link defaults to Washington DC, reset to your own city)</P>yayabay.com# ~4 D0 |' I8 ^7 ^
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Travelocity's Dream Maps (This link defaults to BWI, reset to your own airport)</P>华人论坛) p( h) L2 O8 f3 R- h6 Y0 u2 _
<P>Sites to Check for Period Good Deals</P>
% p$ E( d9 n5 j* |( y9 Y. }' b华人论坛<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Travel Zoo Top 20</P>
3 n) P0 Q8 R6 [+ P. B) O; e% D1 ^& O华人论坛<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; MSNBC's Travel Deals Blog</P>
8 g( M4 g9 P  M9 d华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer<P>&nbsp;</P>全球华人的自由讨论天地 & w( E- l& w1 f6 U1 B9 H1 u6 @4 m) a
<P><STRONG>Where Should I Sit On the Plane?</STRONG></P>丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人. u5 L1 Q. Z7 X5 I9 D( `6 }% W
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Seat Guru offers seat maps and commentary on seats for a huge number of aircraft on different airlines. Indispensable.</P>
/ ?( F5 }& @. [! s0 w华人论坛<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Seat Expert is similar to SeatGuru, covering several international carriers not listed on Seat Guru.</P>( j8 `& F$ i+ p2 D8 v

0 P6 q/ v. K$ R8 T丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人[ 本帖最后由 rose 于 2009-1-18 19:41 编辑 ]
没有分段的文章yayabay.com- I  x, Y4 R- i; }- k: X# B
看起来很吃力.
原帖由 shee9 于 2009-1-18 18:52 发表
9 U$ i. X2 d3 _, T* x; }' s丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人没有分段的文章华人论坛  V! E9 R6 b. O# k
看起来很吃力.

: u! D" T8 o  nSorry, I was about to ... but got interrupted by sth. Will do it now.
返回列表