返回列表 发帖

[趣味影音] 【印度人们多奇志】让印度小伙子叫你怎么象女朋友表白吧

本帖最后由 wellforget 于 2011-12-26 13:04 编辑

youtube视屏

transcript by 本人(英文烂, 不会跳过 ):

--------------------------

Hi,

How is the locaton? As beautiful as I am right? Okay, just kidding. It is as beautiful as you are.

You must be wondering what is this. What I am doing.

I love you. Yes, you heard it here. #$%^&(印度语)

You must be wondering why this guy's loving me or whatever. Don't take me wrong in what sense I love you. I am not the guy who is going to cut his hand if you don't love him. Or I am not the guy who is going to divorce his wife just to be with you.Or I am not the guy who is going to fall here into this DUMP if you don't love. (注: 视屏中男子站在一个貌似未完成的建筑高处)

MY LOVE IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT! For example, I love this location so much, that doesn't mean I want to stay here all my life long. It's just that I like this place. I want to keep them in memories.

I know there are many barriers between you and me. Like... I know your favorate car is BMW. And I very well known that even in my widest of wild dreams, I can't imagine just going to a BMW showroom to just look at that car. I know there is difference in you an mine, but I just want to express that.

Because, I think it's been seven years of that I'm feeling some special place in my heart for someone.

I SHOULD ADMIT THAT I ALREADY LOVE A COUPLE OF GIRLS. Ya, serious love. you know I am &**, and I already told you that I don't flirt with you. I remember you everytime: I go to the market, I go to the pub, I go to a.... any place I spend time with my friends, I **, wherever. I am just remembering you.

I don't know what to do. But I know very well that I am in love with you doesn't mean that I can't live without you.
I can't do as well as like other guys did with you, breaking their hands... whatever. But I am the guy who feels LOVE SHOULD BUILD THINGS, NOT BREAK.

I just want to conclude say that... okay, love doesn't have a conclusion. I just want to express that I don't know how many month, maybe how many days, or rather how many seconds I will get a chance to stay with you. But EACH SINGLE MINUTE I STAY WITH YOU, I'LL LIVE MILLIONS OF YEARS. I will remember that, those moments, till my last breathe.

I LOVE YOU!
很不错哎,这种表白至少不会让你尴尬或者吓个半死
A spaceman came travelling on his ship from afar
返回列表