[技术分析] 雪骑请进

向你请教这么数波可以吗?

spy.png

评分人数

什木乱七八糟的

这不是俺教的
向你请教这么数波可以吗?
棋王 发表于 2011-9-9 23:47

Yes ... very good ... to some extent ...

Since all blue 3, 4, and 5 are all 3-segment waves, I would call them wave-C, D, E (to distinquish them from regular 5-segment waves).  Same as all those red 1, 2, 3, 4, so I would call the red ones A, B, C, D, ... E.

Since red waves are all in 3-segment fashion, we could expect the black 3 as the final killing ... if this bearish count is valid.  Why?  See ... we have red 1 2 3 4 already (in my term A, B, C, D), so the bear is waiting for a red-5 (wave-E in my term).  Right?!  OK, since all red fractals are in 3-segment fashion, and since we have black 1 and 2 which serve as the first 2 segments of the red-5, the black-3 will be the third segment of the red-5.

Continue on ... if the bearish count is valid, we will expect the final killing (black 3).  The only question is how deep the final slaughtering will be?  We have seen a big extension in the wave-3 (wave-C in my term) from 135 to 111.  In normal case, the extension occurs only once, which means that the final killing won't be too deep.  Of course in some exteme case, two extensions happen inside a big fractal, which means the final killing could reproduce the extension to a very deep level.

评分人数

不好意思
說了半天
還是模稜兩可  
Not a bull, not a bear, I am just a wolf ... 偶還是習慣稱行情漲為紅盤跌為慘綠
回复 3# 秋之皓月

师傅:数波您是外行,您就在一边看着吧.

回复 4# snowrider

好的,俺仔细学习,谢谢!

什木乱七八糟的

这不是俺教的
秋之皓月 发表于 2011-9-10 00:08