返回列表 发帖

[绝望] Help in AIG,

AIG.png
~心宽灵深爱永远~
forget about it, move on, do you think you can handle this kind of MM???...
forget about it, move on, do you think you can handle this kind of MM???...
tfmegatron 发表于 2011-5-23 20:41

Laoda: in deep water 5555555555555
~心宽灵深爱永远~
Laoda: in deep water 5555555555555

aimei 发表于 2011-5-23 20:44

how deep???
永远只买强势股 !!!
4# tfmegatron

U promise not to laugh @me
May the others laugh at me
about 42
help me
~心宽灵深爱永远~
4# tfmegatron

U promise not to laugh @me
May the others laugh at me
about 42
help me
aimei 发表于 2011-5-23 20:53

what! then pass it to next generation...
"next generation"
AIG might be melted down already
I never learn how to cut meat, now It looks I have to cut meat plus bone le.
SAD, PAINFUL
~心宽灵深爱永远~
aimei,how many shares do you have?
aimei,I had same feeling before, someone help me watch my account, he didn't set the stop lost,My money has gone 8000--10,000 dollars a day。 I felt my heart has broken pain。very sad experience。hug hug。you need to set cut lost。
aimei,how many shares do you have?
看彩云伴海鸥 发表于 2011-5-23 21:13

total 500
~心宽灵深爱永远~
it's a lot of money gone,but now market is very bad,you may reduce some shares,incase the price is going down more and lose more。you may think about it。
it's a lot of money gone,but now market is very bad,you may reduce some shares,incase the price is going down more and lose more。you may think about it。
看彩云伴海鸥 发表于 2011-5-23 21:31

yes, thanks,
Wait tomorrow, I think it is almost bottom le, but who the hell knows that
Xie xie ni
~o~
~心宽灵深爱永远~
本帖最后由 farshine 于 2011-5-24 00:53 编辑

Summary Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIG is undervalued compared to its Price of $29.98 per share, has somewhat below average safety, and is currently rated a Sell.

Graphs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amer Int'lGrpInsurance (General)

Detailed Analysis

Company Information

Business: Amer Int'lGrp, (AIG) American International Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides insurance and financial services in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: General Insurance, Life Insurance and Retirement Services, Financial Services, and Asset Management. The General Insurance segment underwrites various business insurance products, including large commercial or industrial property insurance, excess liability, inland marine, environmental, workers compensation, and excess and umbrella coverages. This segment also offers various specialized forms of insurance, such as aviation, accident and health, equipment breakdown, directors and officers liability, difference-in-conditions, kidnap-ransom, export credit and political risk, and professional errors and omissions coverages. The Life Insurance and Retirement Services segment provides individual and group life, payout annuities, endowment, and accident and health policies, as well as retirement savings products consisting of fixed and variable annuities. The Financial Services segment offers aircraft and equipment leasing, capital market transactions, consumer finance, and insurance premium financing. The Asset Management segment operations comprise investment-related services and investment products, including institutional and retail asset management, broker-dealer services, and institutional spread-based investment business. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in New York, New York.

Capital Appreciation Analysis

Value: Value is a measure of a stock's current worth. AIG has a current Value of $46.14 per share. Therefore, it is undervalued compared to its Price of $29.98 per share. Value is computed from forecasted earnings per share, forecasted earnings growth, profitability, interest, and inflation rates. Value increases when earnings, earnings growth rate and profitability increase, and when interest and inflation rates decrease. will converge.

RV (Relative Value): RV is an indicator of long-term price appreciation potential. AIG has an RV of 1.26, which is very good on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. This indicator is far superior to a simple comparison of Price and Value because it is computed from an analysis of projected price appreciation three years out, AAA Corporate Bond Rates, and risk. RV solves the riddle of whether it is preferable to buy High growth, High P/E stocks, or Low growth, Low P/E stocks.

RS (Relative Safety): RS is an indicator of risk. AIG has an RS rating of 0.78, which is poor on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. RS is computed from an analysis of the consistency and predictability of a company's financial performance, debt to equity ratio, sales volume, business longevity, price volatility and other factors. A stock with an RS rating greater than 1.00 is safer and more predictable than the average stock ive Timing): RT is a fast, smart, accurate indicator of a stock's price trend. AIG has a Relative Timing rating of 0.65, which is poor on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. RT is computed from an analysis of the direction, magnitude, and dynamics of a stock's price movements over one day, one week, one quarter and one year time periods. Once a stock's price has established a strong trend, it is expected to continue in that trend for the short-term. If a trend dissipates, RT will gravitate toward 1.00. RT will explode from bottoms, dive from tops, and reflect changes in price momentum.

VST (VST-Vector): VST is the master indicator for ranking every stock. AIG has a VST rating of 0.91, which is fair on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. VST is computed from the square root of a weighted sum of the squares of RV, RS, and RT. Stocks with the highest VST ratings have the best combinations of Value, Safety and Timing. These are the stocks to own for above average, long-term capital appreciation.

GRT (Earnings Growth Rate): GRT reflects a company's one to three year forecasted earnings growth rate in percent per year. AIG has a forecasted Earnings Growth Rate of 16.00%, which considers to be very good. GRT is computed from historical, current and forecasted earnings data. It is updated each week for every stock. GRT often foretells a stock's future price trend. If a stock's GRT trend is upward, the stock's price will likely rise. If GRT is trending downward, the stock's Price will probably fall.

EPS (Earnings per Share): EPS stands for leading 12 months Earnings Per Share. AIG has a forecasted EPS of $5.38 per share.

PE (Price to Earnings Ratio): P/E is a popular measure of stock valuation which shows the dollars required to buy one dollar of earnings. AIG has a PE of 5.57. This ratio may be deemed to be high or low depending upon your frame of reference. The average P/E of all the stocks is 48.72. P/E is computed daily using the formula: P/E = Price/EPS.

EY (Earnings Yield): EY reflects earnings per share as a percent of Price. EY is related to P/E via the formula, EY = 100 / (P/E), and may be used in place of P/E as a measure of valuation. EY has the advantages that it is always determinate and can reflect negative earnings. AIG has an EY of 17.95% percent. This is above the current average of 2.05% for all the stocks . EY equals 100 x (EPS/Price).

GPE (Growth to P/E Ratio): GPE is another popular measure of stock valuation. It compares earnings growth rate to P/E ratio. AIG has a GPE rating of 2.88%. High growth stocks are believed to be able to justify high P/E ratios. A stock is commonly considered to be undervalued when GPE is greater than 1.00 and overvalued when GPE is below 1.00. Unfortunately, this rule of thumb does not take into account the effect of interest rates on P/E ratios. The operative GPE ratio of 1.00 is valid when and only when interest rates equal 10%. With long-term interest rates currently at 3.63%, the operative GPE ratio is 0.131769. Therefore, AIG may be considered to be undervalued .

Dividend Analysis

DIV (Dividend):  AIG does not pay a dividend.

DY (Dividend Yield): DY reflects dividend per share as a percent of Price. AIG does not pay a dividend, so it does not have a Dividend Yield rating. DY equals 100 x (DIV/Price). It is useful to compare DY with EY. If DY is not significantly lower than EY, the dividend payment may be in jeopardy.

DS (Dividend Safety): DS is an indicator of the assurance that regular cash dividends will be declared and paid at current or at higher rates for the foreseeable future. AIG does not pay a dividend, so it does not have a Dividend Safety rating. Stocks with DS values above 75 typically have RS values well above 1.00 and EY levels that are much higher than DY.

DG (Dividend Growth Rate): Dividend Growth is a subtle yet important indicator of a company's financial performance. It also provides some insight into the board's outlook on the company's ability to increase earnings. AIG does not pay a dividend, so it does not have a Dividend Growth rating.

YSG (YSG-Vector): YSG is an indicator which combines DS, DY and DG into a single value, and allows direct comparison of all dividend-paying stocks in the database. AIG does not pay a dividend, so it does not have a YSG rating. Stocks with the highest YSG values have the best combinations of Dividend Yield, Safety and Growth. These are the stocks to buy for above average current income and long-term growth.

Price-Volume Data

Price: AIG last traded on 5/23/2011 at $29.98 per share.

Open: AIG opened trading at a price of $30.46 per share on 5/23/2011.

High: AIG traded at a High price of $30.58 per share on 5/23/2011.

Low: AIG traded at a Low price of $29.60 per share on 5/23/2011.

Range: Range reflects the difference between the High and Low prices for the day. AIG traded with a range of $0.98 per share on 5/23/2011.

$Change: AIG last traded down $-0.82 from the prior day's closing Price.

%PRC: AIG's Price changed -2.66% from the prior day's closing price.

Volume: AIG traded 6,974,563.00 shares on 5/23/2011.

AvgVol: AvgVol is the 50 day moving average of daily volume . AIG has an AvgVol of 4,618,737.00 shares traded per day.

%Vol: %Vol reflects the percent change in today's trading volume as compared to the AvgVol. %Vol equals ((Volume - AvgVol) / AvgVol ) * 100. AIG had a %Vol of 51.01% on 5/23/2011.

CI (Comfort Index): CI is an indicator which reflects a stock's ability to resist severe and/or lengthy price declines. AIG has a CI rating of 0.29, which is very poor on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. CI is quite different from RS in that it is based solely upon a stock's long-term price history.

Sales / Market Capitalization Information

Sales: AIG has annual sales of $76,182,000,000.00.

Sales Growth: Sales Growth is the Sales Growth Rate in percent over the last 12 months. AIG has a Sales Growth of -6.00% per year. This is very poor. Sales Growth is updated each week for every stock. It is often useful to compare Sales Growth to Earnings Growth to gain an insight into a company's operations.

Sales Per Share (SPS): AIG has annual sales of $42.40 per share. SPS can be used as a measure of valuation when comparing stocks within an Industry Group.

Price to Sales Ratio (P/S): AIG has a P/S of 0.71. This ratio is also used as a measure of valuation. Here, too, it is useful when comparing stocks within an Industry Group.

Shares: AIG has 1,796,000,000.00 shares of stock outstanding.

Market Capitalization: AIG has a Market Capitalization of $53,866,000,000.00. Market Capitalization is calculated by multiplying price by shares outstanding.
Business Sector: AIG has been assigned to the Insurance Business Sector.
Industry Group: AIG has been assigned to the Insurance (General) Industry Group.
14# farshine

Million thanks
don't what will happen after dilution
However I think it should be getting better after Fed withdraw
Praying
~心宽灵深爱永远~
返回列表