返回列表 发帖
回复 29# 我想飞

Thanks! So I will wait for it to get to $34-35.
I also like Vera Bradley, especially its traveling bags. I bought a little bit of the stock today... I know the company is not doing well but when I went to the outlet store, it was packed with women of all ages :)
回复 31# qzhou3

I went to the store twice just to make sure and each time it was packed with people...
利润表上的利润是投资收益, 不是经营利润。

不要去和看不懂报表的人聊股票, 浪费生命。
回复 31# qzhou3

这家我不懂,看图好吓人的样子。我也不知道这个牌子。

祝福你呢。如果是我,我会等有买家进来再跟着买。

举两个列子:COH, 最近有朋友买在38.XX附近, 他们买的原因是前两次这个地方守住了所以以为是支撑;结果第三次这个点一触而破。现在还在往下走。底在哪里?不知道。20+总是要停的吧。

再看看WFM, 多么好的商场,人也多,但是近年来股价爹爹不休。我曾经还在50美元附近做过波段呢。现在回头一看都吓死了。同比COST就比较稳。我觉得就是看故事有没有东东可以吹。木有吹得了,风筝就落地了。

你 这种方式适用于价值股投资。不适合短期投机。
回复 33# 风吹

我是扫一眼报表,不会话太多的时间去看。

我目前的状态最多是个短期投机分子,跟大庄后面喝点汤而已。慢慢来
回复 33# 风吹

Tried to read VRA's earnings, fundamentals, and valuations, etc. No debt, cash flow great. But revenue is decreasing. I hope the price has already factored in the negative growth rate?
Don't give up on us for reading the reports. We are trying, and trying hard :) :)
回复 34# 我想飞

You are right about the value investment. I try to put half in value and leave them alone for 5-10 years, and half in short term "play". So far, my long is doing well but I am deeply negative in short term play.
I am still learning about what is the best balance for me from both return as well as effort. If possible I want to put 75% in long, but everything is "substantially stretched" so I don't have the courage to dive in completely...
I like your posts!!!
回复 34# 我想飞

WFM 的利润率非常低, 原因自己去想。

先看数据, 在想原因。

不要搞反了。
回复 32# qzhou3
再好的生意, 没有提价权也是白搭。

现实是残酷的。
返回列表