返回列表 发帖

[讨论] Obama should resign over the shooting! I found this!

本帖最后由 not4weak 于 2012-12-14 22:09 编辑

今年七月那起AURORA,CO的枪击案,已经有很多人建议(很强烈的)奥巴马禁止非法枪支进入美国了,可是他为了大选,不管不问,因为美国的NRA有很强的LOBBY力度。

The NRA is a $200 million-plus-a-year lobbying juggernaut, with much of its funding coming from gun manufacturers and merchandising. More than anything, the NRA is a marketing organization, and its flagship product is fear. Gun sales jumped after Obama was elected president, based on the absurd -- and now demonstrably false -- fear that he would seek to ban guns.

今年七月,MICHAEL BLOOMBERG已经警告美国总统了,40%非法枪支没有经过精神检查和背景调查就进来了。 而且在OBAMA胜选后,枪支销量暴涨!
本帖最后由 ranchgirl 于 2012-12-14 22:11 编辑

your title is non-sense, sorry!
non-sense, sorry
ranchgirl 发表于 2012-12-14 22:09

No, it is NOT! ready carefully

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/20 ... el-r-bloomberg.html
Everyone knows Obama did not take strong stand on gun-control for re-election. That is understandable, and nobody can do that because their power and money.
Everyone knows Obama did not take strong stand on gun-control for re-election. That is understandabl ...
ranchgirl 发表于 2012-12-14 22:13

Well, what if he can do it this time?
Well, what if he can do it this time?
not4weak 发表于 2012-12-14 22:17

I believe President Obama will take much stronger stand on gun-control after this incident. However, I am not sure that he will succeed or not.
回复 6# ranchgirl

你想想,他妈受了那么一点委屈,就出来一个祸国殃民的OBAMACARE。
如果他女儿被杀了呢? 别人的孩子就不是孩子了?
回复  ranchgirl

你想想,他妈受了那么一点委屈,就出来一个祸国殃民的OBAMACARE。
如果他女儿被杀了呢 ...
not4weak 发表于 2012-12-14 22:38

Those are very controversial stuff, you can have your opinion. I will not argue with you over those.

However, I found you are a very passionate person. I admire you, my 4 brother.
回复 8# ranchgirl
yeah, emotional but sometimes extreme. I thought more about life this year after the wake i attended.
返回列表